Need help with recording studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

whsoxfan

Some of us at Leadsister.com have a question. Hoping someone here can help. We know that when Karen did her solo CD that some of the recording was done at Laand Kendun Records in Burbank, Calif. Does anyone know if Karen & Richard ever recorded there for any of their albums? Also, when Karen was in New York recording her solo album, was the recording done at A & R Records?

Thanks for the help

whsoxfan said:
Some of us at Leadsister.com have a question. Hoping someone here can help. We know that when Karen did her solo CD that some of the recording was done at Laand Kendun Records in Burbank, Calif. Does anyone know if Karen & Richard ever recorded there for any of their albums? Also, when Karen was in New York recording her solo album, was the recording done at A & R Records?

Thanks for the help

If this helps, I remember seeing Phil Ramone being interviewed on one of the shows about the Carpenters (I think it was Behind the Music on VH1) viz her solo effort -- and he ran A&R Studios, so this would likely mean Karen did do some recording at A&R while she was in New York.

As for Kendun . . . I mostly remember that studio as a disc-mastering house.

Thank you W.B.

I just remember Richard saying that Karen was too sick to fly to New York so some recording was done in Burbank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom