New Karaoke Album wishes

Simon KC1950

I think the Karaoke album is fantastic, to be able to hear all the overdubbed vocals, the instruments, Richards perfect arrangements and to be able to sing a long of course !

It makes me wish that Richard would do it again with other tracks, so I wondered... If you could chose songs for a new Karaoke album what would you pick?

here's mine:

-Only Yesterday
-Ticket To Ride
-Eve
-It's Going To Take Some Time
-Don't Be Afraid
-Solitaire
-Mr. Guder
-All You Get From Love Is A Love Song
-Let Me Be The One
-There's A Kind Of Hush
-Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft
-I Believe You
-I Just Fall In Love Again
-Touch Me When We're Dancing
-Kiss Me Like You Did Last Night
-If I Had You

I chose these because it would be great to hear the overdubs and arrangements!

Simon, I meant to reply sooner, as I am a huge karaoke enthusiast (as mentioned here in other karaoke threads).

I certainly like (and agree with) your suggestions for karaoke treatment a la Richard. Most of these songs are available as karaoke but produced by other outlets. Not available anywhere are "I Can Dream Can't I," "Two Sides," and "(I'm Caught Between) Goodbye and I Love You," all of which are high on my wish list. So to include them on a second Richard-produced karaoke CD would be terrific.

I was actually shocked that "Only Yesterday" was not included on Richard's first karaoke CD. So that one is also high up on my list (although it's a very hard song to sing, given its range --- changing the key can do only so much). It would also make my day if Richard were to include "There's a Kind of Hush" and "All You Get From a Love Song."

I think the Karaoke album is fantastic, to be able to hear all the overdubbed vocals, the instruments, Richards perfect arrangements and to be able to sing a long of course !

It makes me wish that Richard would do it again with other tracks, so I wondered... If you could chose songs for a new Karaoke album what would you pick?

here's mine:

-Only Yesterday
-Ticket To Ride
-Eve
-It's Going To Take Some Time
-Don't Be Afraid
-Solitaire
-Mr. Guder
-All You Get From Love Is A Love Song
-Let Me Be The One
-There's A Kind Of Hush
-Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft
-I Believe You
-I Just Fall In Love Again
-Touch Me When We're Dancing
-Kiss Me Like You Did Last Night
-If I Had You

I chose these because it would be great to hear the overdubs and arrangements!
You can't loose out on All of My Life with the stereo piano that he used in the CBS movie in 1989. I remember the first time watching that movie when I heard that new bass line for the first time, I was dying to hear the whole instrumental. Good choices you have there! Mr Guder for sure!!!

Back
Top Bottom