According to the notes, an acoustic piano is used on:

Funky Bahia
Odo-ya
Somewhere In The Hills
Lugar Comum
Dreamer
Morning In Rio
Acode

The Rhodes 73 seems to have been used on every song.

Regards,
Mike

From the looks of the song listing/musicians list then, "Funky Bahia",
"Odo Ya", "Somewhere In The Hills", "Lugar Comum", "Dreamer", "Morning In Rio" and "Acode" are the obviously "purist" tracks...

Glad that Encanto seems to be (even more better than its predecessor) for both the New and Old Fans, alike...

Maybe those turned off by Timeless might give it a second wind, otherwise this album helps Sergio makes up for the "loss it may o' caused his career"...

Dave

I think everybody who ordered should get Encanto next week. :)

I just recieved a "We shipped your order today" Email from CDJapan with an online tracking number and a note: "On average, it takes 3-6 days for delivery for this shipping method."

Yep. I finally got that same notice today.

So, we'll all have it in March - still well before the June or later release date in the States.

Harry

encanto1.jpg

encanto2.jpg

encanto3.jpg

encanto4.jpg

encanto5.jpg

encanto6.jpg

encanto7.jpg

encanto8.jpg

encanto9.jpg

encanto10.jpg

encanto11.jpg

encanto12.jpg

encanto13.jpg

encanto14.jpg

encanto15.jpg

My copy came in the mail today - 4 days from Japan! I've had one listen and I really love it. Sergio is truly back to his roots while still sounding fresh and contemporary. If you haven't ordered this CD yet, what are you waiting for??? The bonus tracks are also very good and an additional incentive, besides the earlier than U.S. release date, to pay a bit more for a Japanese pressing!

Thanks for the booklet, Steve! Though I do wish we had a photo of Sergio, Herb and Lani together.

Another question : Does Ledisi sing "Waters of March" in Engliah AND Portugese, or just in English?

Our ordering website now shows the album. The release date for the US is indeed June 10 as Harry indicated on the last page, and the title is still MORNING IN RIO. I was kind of hoping they'd go with ENCANTO for the States. I like that word, it sounds cool.

Maybe they thought ENCANTO might have confused buyers into thinking it was a re-issue of ARARA. :D

Sorry I'll have to wait till June 10, as the Jovanotti "Lugar Comum" has been yanked from YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom