News from Thousand Oaks, CA

^^I had been viewing this news, and was wondering where this occurred,
with respect to Richard's home ?
Best wishes to Richard Carpenter and his family.
Too sad, that we awake to even more sad news.

In case anyone hasn't already seen it:

"As residents of Thousand Oaks, my wife Mary and I are particularly grieved by this latest massacre. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of the victims" - Richard Carpenter

Does anyone know how close the wildfires are to Richard? Homes are being evacuated near Thousand Oaks according to the news.

Just saw on the news that there are reported fires in the area of Westlake Village and they are advising some residents to evacuate. That is very close to Richard's home, hope all is well. Very sad turn of events for the Thousand Oaks community.

News from the Carpenter family via Colin’s Instagram. Hope the Carpenter family are safe and well.

0B96DA52-E4FF-43A1-8856-6213B6DD671F_zps2jia9kb5.jpg

BBC news were showing live footage this morning of the fires (obviously overnight there) and talking to a newspaper editor from Thousand Oaks after a horrendous week there.Glad Richard and his family are safe.Thanks to Colin for social media updates in no doubt difficult circumstances.

I'm glad that Mr.Carpenter and his family are ok. Sadly,Jarred these are the signs of the times of the days that we now live in. Don't mean to go on what would be considered "religious" on anybody, but these are the times that we should look to God for hope,help and strength in these trying times.

I'm glad to hear that Richard and family are safe. How about his neighborhood, are they still under evacuation? Is the YOM wherehouse in danger? My thoughts and prayers are with all victims of these devasting wildfires and that horrific mass shooting in Thousand Oaks.

After looking at the photo of Colin, he definitely resembles his Dad. Give him Richard's 70's hair style and it would be tough to tell them apart except for the height!

Back
Top Bottom