November 2018 rememberances

Discussion in 'A Small Circle of Friends: The Music Forum' started by AM Matt, Nov 3, 2018.

1. AM Matt

AM Matt Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Country singer Dave Rowland (Dave & Sugar) (1975 - 1982) has died of a heart attack at 74 years old. Dave & Sugar - Wikipedia Matt Clark Sanford, MI

2. AM Matt

3. AM Matt

4. AM Matt

Hugh McDowell, cellist with the Electric Light Orchestra has died at 65 years old. Hugh McDowell - Wikipedia Matt Clark Sanford, MI

5. AM Matt

6. Mike Blakesley

Mike Blakesley Well-Known Member Moderator

Marvel Comics legend, Stan Lee, died at 95.

7. AM Matt

8. Brentphm

Brentphm New Member

Country singer Roy Clark ("Yesterday When I Was Young") has died at age 85 from complications of pneumonia Roy Clark - Wikipedia

9. AM Matt

William Goldman ("Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid" & "All The President's Men") has died at 87 years old. William Goldman - Wikipedia Matt Clark Sanford, MI

10. AM Matt

Singer Scott English ("Brandy" in 1972 when Barry Manilow changed the song to "Mandy" in 1974) has died at 81 years old. Scott English - Wikipedia Matt Clark Sanford, MI

11. AM Matt

12. Brentphm

Brentphm New Member

13. AM Matt

14. Harry

Harry Charter A&M Corner Member Moderator

R.I.P. Mr. Bush. I had a very brief encounter with George H.W. Bush back in 1980. He was running in the Pennsylvania Republican primary against Ronald Reagan, and he was invited and came to our radio station to do an interview for a public affairs program.

Someone captured, with a black & white photo, the moment that he came down the station's hallway to great a bunch of us office workers. That's me on the right side of the picture in the striped shirt.

Bush1200 copy.jpg

Bobberman and Chris May like this.
  15. Bobberman

Bobberman Well-Known Member

One of our better Presidents I was 21 when he became president and it was my first presidential election and I Voted for him. May he Rest in Peace

16. AM Matt