November 2020 in Memoriam

I've appreciated this long-running and (sadly) invaluable thread for many years . . . but is it too late to correct the title to "In Memoriam"?

Len Barry was a member of The Dovells ("Bristol Stomp" & "You Can't Sit Down"). The song "1-2-3" was heard in the 1994 movie "Mr. Holland's Opus" starring Richard Dreyfuss.

^^RIP Alex. You fought your battle with optimism, class, and dignity. You OWN Jeopardy!

Last edited:
I heard that Alex got a kick out of this parody of Jeopardy they did on SNL. In tribute to Alex (and Sean). Enjoy;

Former drummer Michael McBride who replaced drummer Jim Bonfanti in The Raspberries in January of 1974 & played on their 4th & final album "Starting Over" in September of 1974 which has their last Billboard Hot 100 song "Overnight Sensation (Hit Record)" peaking at # 18 on November 9, 1974 & their follow up "Cruisin' Music" in January of 1975 (did not chart) & also performed on Eric Carmen's first solo Arista 1975 album which has the song "All By Myself", has died. (no age given)

Back
Top Bottom