• The new Carpenters recording with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is now available. Use this link to order, and help us out at the same time. Thank you!

Now & Then, YOM, and Japan - My Analysis

Jarred

This is a piece I wrote on my blog that explores a bit the topic of the influence of the N&T album, the single and the possible mirrored influence it had in Japan and America:

Kacfan

A&M Retro

This is a piece I wrote on my blog that explores a bit the topic of the influence of the N&T album, the single and the possible mirrored influence it had in Japan and America:

Great job, Jarred! Excellent article and very insightful.

newvillefan

I Know My First Name Is Stephen
The overwhelming reason for their popularity in Japan is that the Japanese love family acts.

Mark-T

Hey Jarred! Can't wait to read your article but I'll have to! I'm midway through my review on N&T as its next on my series going one by one through the albums. (It's killing me not to read yours- but I don't want to steal any ideas unintentionally. :)... )
Maybe I need to avoid this thread... :sad:

Jarred

Hey Jarred! Can't wait to read your article but I'll have to! I'm midway through my review on N&T as its next on my series going one by one through the albums. (It's killing me not to read yours- but I don't want to steal any ideas unintentionally. :)... )
Maybe I need to avoid this thread... :sad:
I’m just happy that you are indeed eager to read what I wrote! And I’d love to read yours too, especially after enjoying your previous writing. I just hope mine doesn’t come off as too messy/convoluted (I have a lot of thoughts that I have to condense but I’m always doubting if I’m still too verbose).

Top Bottom