Offering/Ticket To Ride 8 Track Qualities

Kristopher

As I’ve been playing my 8 tracks, I came upon some weird discovery. I used audacity to check for differences in audio frequencies (yes you can hook an 8track player to a computer.)

My Offering 8 Track sounds better then the LP. Call me crazy. However it seems the Offering 8 track sounds more pristine then then any ticket to ride Vinyl/CD release other then being on par with the Double cover 2016 release. Last night I opened my sealed Ticket To Ride 8 Track to test for quality. Offering 8Track sounds a tad brighter. Why could this be?

Any thoughts?

My 8 Track Players are constantly cleaned and serviced every so often to provide highest fidelity. I lubricate my 8 tracks and change the parts.

I think if you have a good player, these 8-tracks are amazing sound quality :)
I`m not sure I agree with whether or not they sound as good as, or better than CD, but if you think they are, then that`s fine :)

`My 8 Track Players are constantly cleaned and serviced every so often to provide highest fidelity. I lubricate my 8 tracks and change the parts.`

good for you, because if things are looked after, they`ll last forever :)
one thing I have heard is a good idea to do with these 8-track players as well, is de-magnetise them every few months.

Back
Top Bottom