Rare "Recording Argentina Photo" and a Revisited/Fresh Look at Passage

Very much enjoyed discovering that someone else was having the same reactions I was "back in the day". I remember thinking the intro to "AYGFL" was a bit similar to "Lonely Nights" -- maybe a bit too much so after they'd already given the C&T a nod at the end of "Boat to Sail" with "DeShannon is back..." And also thought doing "From This Moment On" on the Tonight Show was a mistake, despite it being very technically impressive. Surely by now "Passage" has reached at least gold status in the U.S.? I mean, I've purchased it at least 5 times myself in different formats!

Very much enjoyed discovering that someone else was having the same reactions I was "back in the day". I remember thinking the intro to "AYGFL" was a bit similar to "Lonely Nights" -- maybe a bit too much so after they'd already given the C&T a nod at the end of "Boat to Sail" with "DeShannon is back..." And also thought doing "From This Moment On" on the Tonight Show was a mistake, despite it being very technically impressive. Surely by now "Passage" has reached at least gold status in the U.S.? I mean, I've purchased it at least 5 times myself in different formats!
Great minds :)
I have more than a few copies too! :)

I have many as well, but all of us together don’t have as many as R.C. A whole shelf full is his music room. You can copies of M.I.A. and V.O.T.H. on the shelf below them.

Attachments

• IMG_3938.jpeg
    IMG_3938.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
OK, it's a sickness! :wink:

I was looking for some photos I have to begin the next album review, and I found two misplaced shots that belong in the Passage review. So I just added them. And thanks to @Rick-An Ordinary Fool for one of them!

Back
Top Bottom