RC on Jay Leno's garage

JAZZ4JEFF

This Thursday, August 9th, Richard and his collection were featured on "Jay Leno's garage" on MSNBC. They visit his collection and interview RC on the road.

One thing I noticed was that RC had a gimp leg. Has anyone heard about any health problems other than just standard old age?

In any case, it was nice to see RC tell stories about his cars.

A day late but the episode is on again early Monday morning and I'll record it. How long was Richard's segment for and was there any talk about the Carpenters career? Richard's previous appearance with Jay barely mentioned their music legacy and concentrated on car talk which was still pretty cool because I'm a car guy.

This Thursday, August 9th, Richard and his collection were featured on "Jay Leno's garage" on MSNBC. They visit his collection and interview RC on the road.

If you’re referring to the above video and car collection, that’s not Richard’s collection, it was shot in Jay Leno’s car warehouse. Only the ‘Cuda that’s featured belongs to Richard. Unless a second episode has been made featuring the Yesterday Once More warehouse and a new interview that we weren’t aware of?

Last edited:
That's the episode from 2 years ago. Due overwhelming positive response from viewers of the show, Jay and Richard teamed up for a new one reportedly at Richard's warehouse that premiered last night.

That's the episode from 2 years ago. Due overwhelming positive response from viewers of the show, Jay and Richard teamed up for a new one reportedly at Richard's warehouse that premiered last night.

Wow! That’s news to me. I really hope this is true. I’d love to see this episode!

I, too, thought it was the interview I saw on YouTube. I was pleasantly "shocked" when I saw them pan through the warehouse and show some of the cars. They did talk about the Now & Then cover and how people thought the car on the front was a Pinto. Legendary!! :D

Watched Richard's segment today and it was excellent. Jay and Richard seem very comfortable together and it was cool seeing the collection and spotless warehouse up close. Sincere compliments from Jay means you've made it in the world of automobile collecting! Too bad Richard's kids aren't into cars, I'll take care of them for him!

Back
Top Bottom