Re: Karen Carpenter: Rejuvinated (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarenCarpenter2

Hi everyone..

My friend Mike has been reading various places online that mention that Richard might release the other half of Karens solo album.

I was wondering what do you think the name of the album should be?

Mike choose the title Karen Carpenter:Rejuvinated.. and i have some others in my head right now but i was just curious to what you all think the best name of the possible future album of Karens unreleased recordings. I would recommend you all write Richard and offer him a title of it and encourage him to release it. Hopefully with better sound and a bonus track.
Thanks everyone! Mike wanted me to post this too see what you all think.

<3 KC :goodie: PIG

Hi Kimberly,

Exactly where is this online where your friend has read this? I'd be curious to know. Is this straight from a statement of Richard? Or is this just talk between fans?

Personally, I still have my doubts that the remainder of the songs will ever be released. What I would like to know is "who" leaked these in the first place. That is the interesting part.

Regarding a title, I don't think a fancy title will do much as far as sales are concerned. I'd be happy with plain ole Karen Carpenter.We might see 1 or 2 of these unreleased tracks on future Carpenter CD's or Box sets planed but I don't think all 9 will ever be officially released by Richard.

...thankful I have all the unreleased solo tracks, online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom