Re: 'Someday' piano score from "Ticket to Ride'.

KateKarpenter

I am urgently looking for 'Someday', in piano score (P.V.G`) music notation which is from the Album 'Ticket to Ride'. (1969) I have been asked to play this for an upcoming celebration...and despite being a pianist of over 60 years, I do not have the book in my music collection although I am an avid Carpenters fan! I have trawled throughout the internet, but no luck. Can anyone help out there? i am prepared to buy the actual piano album, or a single copy if someone could print it for me? I am unable to find it thus far.

Sorry, I just looked through all of my Carpenters piano books, but "Someday" wasn't included in any of them.

Someday is included in this songbook (as I do have a copy):
Amazon product ASIN B001P4F1N6
WOW> that was quick!!! sadly i cant access the 'box' beneath your reply, and as I am a bit of a dinosaur i can't unravel the technical bit needed!! Is there any chance that you could send me a copy? that would be wonderful. I have spent SO long looking for this on Ebay and so on....i know it is the contents of the piano book and CD 'Ticket to Ride'...what do you suggest?? if you could give me some tips i would be very happy. many thanks, Kate Simmons

WOW> that was quick!!! sadly i cant access the 'box' beneath your reply, and as I am a bit of a dinosaur i can't unravel the technical bit needed!! Is there any chance that you could send me a copy? that would be wonderful. I have spent SO long looking for this on Ebay and so on....i know it is the contents of the piano book and CD 'Ticket to Ride'...what do you suggest?? if you could give me some tips i would be very happy. many thanks, Kate Simmons
I see however you are in Florida!!! well, i am in UK> However i do have a v musical neighbour who may be willing to help if you sent him an email attachment or photo of the music!!!! then he could maybe print it off...wow that would be so good. i dont know what else to do. I am a sight reader all my life, and not much good at making stuff up properly!!!

Hi Kate,

Have you tried checking a local public library or one in the region where you live?
I remember years ago seeing a copy of this book in the public library in Rotterdam, I wonder if they still have it. I made photocopies of it back then, which are most likely still lying around somewhere at my parents' house :)

Greg

Just click the box itself. It'll take you to the book. :)

Ed

Just click the box itself. It'll take you to the book. :)

Ed
Thank you so much for your advice on this....it seems stupid, but i just cant get into the box, or now even see it!!! i would really like to get the music photographed and emailed if that's possible...then i could send you my neighbour Liam's email and he will do the rest!!! aaagh, what it is to be old, and a dinosaur, but still able to play piano and sing Carpenters!!!

Hi Kate,

Have you tried checking a local public library or one in the region where you live?
I remember years ago seeing a copy of this book in the public library in Rotterdam, I wonder if they still have it. I made photocopies of it back then, which are most likely still lying around somewhere at my parents' house :)

Greg
Thank you also for this suggestion....i won't stop till i get the sheet music somehow for this event i have to play!!

Thank you so much for your advice on this....it seems stupid, but i just cant get into the box, or now even see it!!! i would really like to get the music photographed and emailed if that's possible...then i could send you my neighbour Liam's email and he will do the rest!!! aaagh, what it is to be old, and a dinosaur, but still able to play piano and sing Carpenters!!!
I had the same problem, not being able to "see" the box and clicking on it did nothing. I used the Microsoft Edge browser. However, switching to Google Chrome (or even Internet Explorer) made the content of the box visible, and now I see that my link was actually the same one that GaryAlan already posted :)

If you have an ad blocker on your browser, then you won't see links to places like Amazon.

If you have an ad blocker on your browser, then you won't see links to places like Amazon.

Kind of dependent on browser. I'm on Safari and I can see the box even through an ad blocker. That's the one thing you don't have fight with Safari for. LOL! It must be different on other browsers.

@Rudy has coded Amazon links here to make things easier but you can't just post an Amazon link as a clickable link as a result. It's gonna bring up that box no matter what we do.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom