Reader's Digest booklet

Donn

I am fortunate to have two copies of the Reader's Digest CD (one still sealed) as well as the three cassette version. The release's booklet has a very interesting interview with Richard and Karen from 1978, discussing each of their singles from 1969 to 1977 (with the exception of Goofus!) I just scanned it for a friend of mine, and would be happy to share it here - but I do not know how to do so. If anyone can post it for me, I will email it to them. Let me know, thanks!

I am fortunate to have two copies of the Reader's Digest CD (one still sealed) as well as the three cassette version. The release's booklet has a very interesting interview with Richard and Karen from 1978, discussing each of their singles from 1969 to 1977 (with the exception of Goofus!) I just scanned it for a friend of mine, and would be happy to share it here - but I do not know how to do so. If anyone can post it for me, I will email it to them. Let me know, thanks!

I’m not sure how to do it either, Donn, but I’m certain someone will be able to. Looking forward to seeing it :)

In this case, the booklet's already scanned and available on the cassette version on Discogs. Carpenters - Their Greatest Hits And Finest Performances
Click on the picture in the upper left to see "More Images" and then scroll rightward to see the full booklet.

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING IMAGES:

You need a third-party website that hosts pictures. Use a search engine to find a site that will host pictures for you. Or perhaps your ISP provides such a service for you.

Once you load a single picture to one of those sites, it will have an address on the World Wide Web, a URL. Then you simply copy that URL and paste it in between two Image tags here on the corner. A set of image tags with a URL look like this:

[ img ]https://mypicturesURLhere[ /img ]

Notice the spaces inside the brackets of the image tags example above. Those spaces should NOT be there when you type it here on the Corner. The spaces are only there to allow you to see what I'm posting about. If the spaces were not there, the Corner would attempt to make that URL into an image, and all we'd see is a broken image icon.

Back
Top Bottom