Richard Carpenter Autograph

So awesome!! I wrote to Richard last summer and was so pleased that he wrote back and answered all my curiosities about the Carpenters music. The letter was printed on letterhead and signed by Richard. I have it framed!
Awesome! I was just wondering where would I send my letter and the items I wished to be signed. King Regards, Tom!

IMG_4856.jpegIMG_4855.jpeg
Richard also signed the CD singles of “The Rainbow Connection” and Karen’s “Make Believe It’s Your First Time”. There’s no better Christmas gift I could ask for. Carpenters music has been there for me during this hard year and I am so grateful for Richard signing these for me.

Richard also signed the CD singles of “The Rainbow Connection” and Karen’s “Make Believe It’s Your First Time”.

Richard signing a copy of Karen’s solo single is tantamount to blasphemy :laugh:

Just kidding - that’s awesome. I’m so pleased for you. And right in time for Christmas too :)

To add to the above - I love how Richard has taken the time and care to use four different colour pens so that his signature complements, and is legible on, each of your items that he signed - red and green on the Christmas ones, silver on Karen’s single and black on the others. That’s amazing!

Back
Top Bottom