🎤 Interview Richard Carpenter discusses new book on TalkShopLive, September 16 @ 7 p.m. Eastern

Chris May

Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
Please join Richard, @Mike Cidoni Lennox and @Chris May September 16 at 4 p.m. Pacific, 7 p.m. Eastern, as we discuss our upcoming book Carpenters: The Musical Legacy:

Chris, will a replay video of the discussion be available for viewing either on this forum or on Facebook?
I'm not certain, but will look into it and post any pertinent information here as it becomes available.

Silly question but is it free to watch ? When I checked online there was a price ?

Will the autographed copies be available only during this time?
Richard, Mike and I all pre-signed a number of books that I believe will be offered through a couple of the online and in-store retailers. That information will be announced once they become available.

As far as any additionally signed books by the three of us, we’ll have to play by ear. I will keep everyone posted.

Richard, Mike and I all pre-signed a number of books that I believe will be offered through a couple of the online and in-store retailers. That information will be announced once they become available.

As far as any additionally signed books by the three of us, we’ll have to play by ear. I will keep everyone posted.
Hope Amazon Canada is one of those online retailers! Would love a chance to get an autographed copy by all three of you. 😍

Hi.

Hey Chris.

This book sounds awesome! Do you know if this book will also be available as an unabridged audiobook? If so, who will narrate the audiobook version?

Very nice discussion though I do wish fewer details were shown of the book. Anyway, it will still look better on the page. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom