I've been trying to work out all the references on the cover -

Umbrella - rainy days and mondays
Radio - yesterday once more
Globe - top of the world
Birds - close to you
Whole of the colours - rainbow connection
Small white heart - i need to be in love maybe

Any others I've missed?

My vinyl arrived today from Amazon. Not sure I’m going to open it unless I’m eating those Rice Crispies……

My vinyl arrived today from Amazon. Not sure I’m going to open it unless I’m eating those Rice Crispies……
If your referring to snaps and crackles, you needn’t worry. This isn’t the whole RPO/Studio Album debacle from a few years ago. Decca actually seemed to get a decent record pressing plant.

What happened to the Christmas album??
I think @Chris May explained it in an earlier post. Basically, it was abandoned as Richard was experimenting with songs he wrote and it became less of a new album to anticipate, but rather a collection of demos of new songs he may pitch to other artists to record. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm not remembering it exactly as explained.

I think @Chris May explained it in an earlier post. Basically, it was abandoned as Richard was experimenting with songs he wrote and it became less of a new album to anticipate, but rather a collection of demos of new songs he may pitch to other artists to record. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm not remembering it exactly as explained.
Ah thanks for that. Still new here so ploughing through A LOT of stuff. I’m grateful for your input 😊

I'm only just listening to this now. My CD arrived while I was in the States. My mother's health took a bad turn, and then she passed. So this CD was sitting on my desk, waiting for me to return. It's been a couple of weeks, and now I finally felt ready to listen. I can feel my mother's spirit singing along with Richard's playing. Very comforting, really. I'm grateful to hear this music, and know that Richard is still playing the piano so beautifully. I hope it gives him the same pleasure it does so many of us!

Back
Top Bottom