Richard ‘tracks of my years’ bbc radio 2

LondonRobert

Dear all,

I just heard that Richard will be selecting his tracks of his years on the daily section on Ken Bruce’s bbc radio 2 show this week - starting from today.
It’s usually about 11.25 which is just under 2 hours into the show.
It will be available on the bbc radio iPlayer or the new ‘sounds’ app.
Might be interesting to see his choices and also to hear what he has to say.
Ken mentioned the ‘new’album, so it will be getting plugged 👍
Best wishes,
Rob

I think there is , I think there’s a section just for the tracks of my years bit.
Im not too up on podcasts etc and tend to just ‘listen again’ via the iPlayer and just find the right bit!

On the BBC iPlayer Radio app the Tracks of My Years segment starts around the 2.09 mark. Just listened to today's and yesterday's TOMY. James Taylor (Fire and Rain) and Rudy Vallee (As Time Goes By) on Monday and 10cc (Things We Do For Love) and Fred Astaire (The Way You Look Tonight) today.

Just finished listening to all the segments of this. Fairly crazy that Ken keeps referring to the 'new' album, that's been out for six months! I thought for a moment when Richard chose an ABBA tune, he was going to mention the Cs version of Thank You for the Music ...

Just finished listening to all the segments of this. Fairly crazy that Ken keeps referring to the 'new' album, that's been out for six months! I thought for a moment when Richard chose an ABBA tune, he was going to mention the Cs version of Thank You for the Music ...

Me too - on both counts haha. When he kept saying 'new album', my mum didn't realise he meant the RPO one! I was keeping my fingers crossed for a mention of Thank You for the Music!

Thank you Gary for those who live elsewhere and couldn’t hear this originally. Nice interview.

Back
Top Bottom