Sergio Rocks Ottawa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the review Mike! I wish the show was scheduled for tonight instead of last Friday, now that I'm feeling better. Hopefully Sergio & gang will be back soon in the Live Music Capitol of the World! :D

Capt. Bacardi

Cheez Jon!!
I must say your photography skills are so much better than mine. I had to sneak my pictures of Kevyn in Florida after being warned (even with the flash off), and risk being mauled by one of the female theatre guards, who was rather matronly in demeanor. Great Group Picture Jon! I use a Pentax, but it was clearly not up to the task. What type of camera were you using?
I'm planning on seeing Sergio in NYC next week and really looking forward to it. By the way, I was wondering if there are any Photos of Kevyn with Sergio and Group around anywhere. I posted a WTP the other day, but haven't received any replys........Kenny HiFi

Hi Kenny!

I'm so glad you made it here to A&M Corner! We're glad to have you!! I'll be attending the Blue Note concert as well...what night will you be there?

These photos were not taken by me...they are from a review in a Canadian newspaper. I posted them to give fellow Cornerites a taste of what Sergio is up to these days, and wanted people to be able to see his current line-up of vocalists -- all of them sensational.

Hope to catch you in New York, my friend!

Jon

Hey Jon!
Not quite sure yet, but either Thursday or Friday...8:30 show (maybe both shows), and I haven't decided whether to drive, or take the train out of Philly, and a couple other IF'S as well. I will advise when the concrete drys. What night were you planning? One of these I hope!!
I'll get back to you...SOON!! Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom