Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnW

Is this a place to discuss sharing music? I have most of S. Mendes stuff on CD and a lot of original records and tapes I could share.

Ann,

"Sharing" of records, tapes, CDs is a nice idea, however, if you're referring to making copies of your posessions for people, that's better handled privately, and not out on a public forum. There are some rather grey copyright issues that the "site" would like to avoid. Many of the registered members here have email addresses that are accessible, as well as the ability to send "Private Messages" through the forum itself. I wouldn't be truthful if I said that we all are prudishly strict about not making copies of things for other people, but we generally follow some guidelines. As I said, offline is the best place to arrange such transactions, copying only those items that are out-of-print or extremely difficult to obtain, and being discreet about it publicly.

If you're looking to sell an item, or to buy one, we have a "Trading Post" forum to post such ads.

Thanks for asking

Harry
NP: HORIZONTE ABERTO, Sergio Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom