Sidibe - Ready Enough

Who is this singer? Never heard of her before today. She's beautiful and has a great voice and the beat is absolutely grooving! Sound very jazzy and smooth without being "$mooth jazz"; if you know what I mean. How in the heck did Herb hook up with this very talented young lady in the first place?

Wilson99 is right; Herb's cameo fits right in with this smooth beautiful song, and it's sad to say it will never be a hit, because it's too good for what passes as "top 40 radio" these days. Great song, tho.

P.S.: who produced this wonderful track? Like I always say: woul like to know!

Who is this singer? Never heard of her before today. She's beautiful and has a great voice and the beat is absolutely grooving! Sound very jazzy and smooth without being "$mooth jazz"; if you know what I mean. How in the heck did Herb hook up with this very talented young lady in the first place?

Wilson99 is right; Herb's cameo fits right in with this smooth beautiful song, and it's sad to say it will never be a hit, because it's too good for what passes as "top 40 radio" these days. Great song, tho.

P.S.: who produced this wonderful track? Like I always say: woul like to know!
I have all of Sidibe's music (as I have most of Herb). This was quite funny really, as when I heard this track I thought to myself, "love that trumpet, sounds so much like HA"). Then when I looked to see who the trumpeter was, to my astonishment it WAS Herb!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom