SING Karaoke version

Status
Not open for further replies.

350hunny

This version has never been released before and Richard is working on it in Capitol Studio.

This song is going to be coupled with Top Of The World, another theme song for a Japanese tv show called BEGINNER, stories of lawyers to be

Release date: November 21

I heard this Karaoke version on the Brazilian C's website with Richard explaining how the instruments come in to be played as the song goes.
It's quite interesting and I've always wanted to have this ever since, because this version wasn't included in the Karaoke disc of BEST OF BEST.
I suppose Richard will remaster or remix it as a matter of course.
Still, it gives you a good chance to see how Richard built (arranged ) it so that he put Karen's vocals in front.

I just bought a karaoke version of Sing for my sister to do, and it's 95% real. It's obvious it's not Richard's but it sounds good for club work. Later...Jay

Good for your sis :)
I wonder what songs you guys would like to include for a possible Karaoke release Part II.

I've been away from Karaoke bars for long but still enjoy singing along.
I'd like for Richard to put material that has lots of KC/RC backup vocals so you can enjoy listening to them while you're not singing leads.

It wouldn't hurt you if he had Merry Christmas Darling Karaoke released :wink:

It's always gorgeous to sing with KC/RC as backup singers and it makes you realize how difficult it is to sing like Karen :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom