Singles 1973-2001

Kristopher

Ive listened to feedback and left out The christmas song, Time, Something in your eyes, and karens theme.

Disc 1

1.Beechwood
2.Sweet Sweet Smile
3.Want you Back in my life again.
4. If I had you
5.Who Do You Love
6.Goofus
7.Jambalaya
8.Only Yesterday
9.Those Good old dreams
10.A Kind of Hush
11.All you get from love is a love song
12.Calling Occupants (Single Version)
13.Merry Christmas Darling
14.Breaking Up Is hard to do
15.This Masquerade (Mexican single only in 1973. Heard this on the radio 3 times in the summer of 98)
16. Dont Cry for me Argentina
17Little Alter Boy
18Let me be the one
19The Rainbow Connection
20.Your baby doesnt love you anymore

Disc 2
1.Trying to get the feeling again.
2.Honolulu City Lights
3.I have you
4.Calling Your name again
5.Leave Yesterday Behind
6.Solitare
7.I need to be in love
8.I wont last a day without you
9.Make believe its your first time
10.Happy
11I believe you
12.Please Mr postman
13.Im still not over you
14.When I fall in love
15.Now
16..Santa Claus is coming to town
17.Ave maria
18.Touch me when we’re dancing.

Now THIS is something people would pick up in a cd rack. What do you think. May I ask a mod to delete my other thread? Thanks

Last edited:
I think it’s a shame you left out “Something in your eyes”.

Also, in Paraguay and Argentina, “Driscilla Penny” was released as a single.

Drucilla penny is one of my favorite songs however was it a single past 1973? 1973 is only there for This Masquerade (Mexico.) My aunt had the 45 with I Can’t make Music as the B side. Masquerade was chosen as third single Jambalaya being the 4th and final single From N&T.

I’m fully aware Drucilla Penny was a single (along with I kept on Loving You being the Double A single at first in case close to you flopped.)

My aunt had Drucilla Penny on 45 with the same song on the back white promo. Had a big circle like an American 45.

Did more research. It doesn’t qualify for 1973-2001 due to yearly date as it was a 1971 single. I wish I had that 45 I saw as a kid.
——————Do you really want Dionne singing on a mostly Karen focus compilation album? I personally wouldn’t, and “Feel” Who do you love should have been the first single instead of the third. Had another single been chosen, Time would have had a better chance. You buy a Richard Carpenter 45 and he’s not even singing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom