Something in your eyes question

cool thanks. I'm listening to time right now. I've always loved that instrumental. always thought it could work for a theme to a show like 30 Something (or something). lol.

I believe it was written before she died. If I'm not mistake Richard had played it for her on the piano at the Newville house

I believe it was written before she died. If I'm not mistake Richard had played it for her on the piano at the Newville house

In Love Alone was written for Karen but she never got to hear it. Richard had planned on playing it for her at a party he was having but she didn’t get there.

I always wondered if I'm still not over you was written before her death, maybe in the same session as in love alone.

I always wondered if I'm still not over you was written before her death, maybe in the same session as in love alone.

I read a review of Time the other day that referred to this track and Calling Your Name Again, saying that on first glance the song titles would suggest they were about Karen from her brother's perspective.

I read a review of Time the other day that referred to this track and Calling Your Name Again, saying that on first glance the song titles would suggest they were about Karen from her brother's perspective.

I think I read the same thing in Randy's book, Carpenters, a Complete Illustrated Discography. Actually, the discussion of Time, believe it or not, was one of the more fascinating chapters!

Back
Top Bottom