The Carpenters - Newsletter

I signed up too. But it strikes me as unlikely that UMG would be starting a Carpenters newsletter for the sole purpose of marketing the RPO project, particularly when it's less than two months away from release. Why start a newsletter now? It makes me think that perhaps this is part of a bigger marketing strategy and that there's more in the pipeline.

I signed up too. But it strikes me as unlikely that UMG would be starting a Carpenters newsletter for the sole purpose of marketing the RPO project, particularly when it's less than two months away from release. Why start a newsletter now? It makes me think that perhaps this is part of a bigger marketing strategy and that there's more in the pipeline.

I`ve signed up, so thank you Simon :)
looking forward to 2019 and the anniversary. I hope universal put out something really nice, after the fiasco with the vinyl collection.
I agree tony, I think this news letter is in preparation for next year, rather than anything this.
not sure if I`m missing anything somewhere, but I`ve looked on Universal` site after signing up for the newsletter and can`t find a single Carpenters thing on their :confused:

I`ve signed up, so thank you Simon :)
looking forward to 2019 and the anniversary. I hope universal put out something really nice, after the fiasco with the vinyl collection.
I agree tony, I think this news letter is in preparation for next year, rather than anything this.
not sure if I`m missing anything somewhere, but I`ve looked on Universal` site after signing up for the newsletter and can`t find a single Carpenters thing on their :confused:

http://www.universalmusicenterprises.com/carpenters/biography

The Carpenters | Universal Music Publishing

Maybe the people not receiving it entered their email adress incorrectly? Hence they haven't received the UMe email? Try again

Back
Top Bottom