|1||The Boy With The Perpetual Nervousness||5:09|
|4||Forces At Work||7:08|
|6||Everybody's Got Something To Hide (Except Me And My Monkey)||4:09|
|10||Paint It Black||2:54|
- Bass, Percussion, Vocals – Keith Clayton
- Design [Cover Design] – Bill*, Glenn*
- Drums [Drum Kit Percussion] – Anton Fier
- Engineer – Brooke Delarco (tracks: 1 to 9), Don Sternecker (tracks: 10), Jim Bonnefond (tracks: 1 to 9), Tom Lazarus (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Julian Robertson (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Guitar, Vocals, Percussion – Bill Million, Glenn Mercer
- Photography By – Lynne Pickering
- Producer – Million*, Mercer*, Mark Abel (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Songwriter – Bill Million (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9), Glenn Mercer (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9)
℗ & © 1980 Stationary Music except track 10 ℗ 1990 Stationary Music.
All songs published by Stationary Music (BMI) except track 6 by Northern Songs Ltd. and track 10 by Gideon Music (BMI).
Printed in the USA. Manufactured and distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
Recorded at Vanguard Studios, NY. Engineered by Tom Lazarus and Brooke Delarco.
Mixed at House of Music, NJ. Engineered by Jim Bonnefond and assisted by Julian Robertson.
Track 10 recorded at Mixolydian Studios, Boonton, NJ.
CRAZY RHYTHMS is the Feelies' debut, recorded in 1980 & issued by A&M in 1990.
Reissued in 2009 by Bar/None Records as BRNCD 196