Time... for Richard's Autobiography!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark-T

I would love to see something like this in the works.
Richard should write onet that also focuses on the creation of the individual songs and albums they made. It would be fascinating reading.
Anyone know if something like this is in the works?
Mark

Mark, I agree with you 100%! It really surprises me to no end given the demand of the music of the Carpenters, as well as the novelty their music delivers that Richard Carpenter hasn't gone into any details.

I read recently that the Carpenter/Bettis team are the second highest paid with regards to royalties for songwriting in Japan. You would THINK that Richard would not only be fine-tuning the albums/unreleases, whatever, but also writing a book on all of this stuff. I'd like to believe that one day it will mose likely happen. -Chris

Richard has Always Declined to Write a Full AutoBiography ....Asked by a
Fan at CPAC , Richard Replied Ray Coleman's Bio Contained Enough of His Thoughts, Attitudes and Carpenters Memories -So Short Term No Book Will Appear -Perhaps When Richard is 65 / 70....He May Reconsider ? :rolleyes:

Mark's Idea Would be Great -Focusing on Carpenters / Solo Albums / Projects and Much More Detail on Bettis Co-Composed Songs -the Recent Carpenters Perform Carpenter -Really Missed Out on New Richard & Bettis Liner Notes / Features -a Missed Opportunity :confused:

We Will Have to Recommend to Richard and John Bettis Some Similar Book Plus Lyrics Project Either For Richard's 60th in 2006 or Related Carpenters Anniversary :)

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom