TJB Videos on Vimeo?

Arthur

Hi folks,
for a long time I enjoyed those video clips from Herb's last TV-Show "The Brass Are Comin'" like "Moon River", "I'm An Old Cowhand", "Brass Are Comin", "Treasure Of San Miguel" and some more I can't remember. These videos were in good quality compared to some youtube clips. But I cannot find them anymore on vimeo. Why have they been deleted? Are there any other ways to download these nice clips mentioned before? Or can we expect to see them again on Herb's website?
Looking forward to read your answers.
Greetings from the Black Forest
Arthur

Herb's site is "in flux" right now - there is the existing herbalpertpresents.com site (that is itself in need of some updates -- the recent HAP CD releases aren't on it yet). A new site is reportedly being worked on, and there are also rumors of a "Legacy" site that might include the videos you mention, but we don't have anything definite to report right now. His camp has been working more lately on his CD reissues and his latest album, and new tour dates. So website upgrades seem to have been set aside temporarily, unfortunately.

Herb's videos are still available on Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/search?q=herb+alpert

As far as downloading is concerned, youtube-dl (youtube-dl ) is a free, platform-independent Python script that permits downloading of videos from youtube and many other video sites (including Vimeo), regardless of your OS, given the URL of the video.

John

Back
Top Bottom