To Roland: a public apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Site Admin
Roland,

I'm sorry that I publicly chastised you on the Forum. It wasn't right, but I had tried to send a Private Message to you twice before, with no result or response, and I was frustrated. Yesterday was my first day back at work after my heart attack incident, and I was a bit overwhelmed, and may have taken out my frustrations on you.

Please know that I try to be fair here - and we don't allow links to copyrighted material on our site - those are the rules set forth by the owner, Rudy, who's ultimately responsible if the copyright police decide to swoop down and issue citations or law suits. He doesn't need that and neither do any of us.

That still doesn't make what I did right, hence my public apology for all to see.

Harry

Oh man..., that's very nice of you, I was a bit afraid to come back on the site. :)

You know, last month when I started the thread on my Carpenters mix, it was only to give new music to Carpenters fans around the world like I did to Van Halen fans. I just wanted to discuss my work on here a little, When I started my Carpenters/Van Halen forum it took like 2 weeks to get ban on two other Carpenters forums that I was participating and it still hurts badly. :sad: So when I found A&M Corner, I was very happy that I had maybe found a place to talk Carpenters.

I'd be very sad/destroyed too if I would get trouble with copyright infrigments..., I know I'm taking chances..., but my love for The Carpenters and Van Halen is just too intense to stop me, so I'm taking that chance for the fans..., you and Rudy can sleep well..., you won't have trouble because of me. The link in my signature and the link that was on the mix thread was only a link to my forum's fron page. Don't worry.

Now please take care of your health..., heart attacks are scaring me deeply. :sad:

Roland :wink:

OK - Roland and I have made our peace. Thread closed.

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom