|A4||Drummer Like Me||3:50|
|A5||Gone, Gone, Gone||4:44|
|B6||Today You Move||4:44|
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Recorded At – Metro Studio, Minneapolis
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Produced For – Clearsong Music Group
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Shakespearicon Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Art Direction – Richard Frankel
- Booking – Dave Ness
- Design – Rowan Moore (2)
- Engineer [Second] – David Friedlander*, Heidi Hanschu, Julie Gardeski, Susan Morrison, Timothy Penn, Tommy Tucker Jr.
- Legal [Sword] – Jody Graham
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Music By – Dan Wilson (tracks: A1, A5, B1 to B5)
- Music By, Lyrics By – Matt Wilson (2)
- Performer – Dan Wilson, Elaine Harris, John Munson, Matt Wilson (2)
- Photography By [Model] – Stuart Watson (4)
- Producer – Fred Maher (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5), Trip Shakespeare
- Producer [Concert Sound Production] – Jay Perlman
- Recorded By – David Friedlander*, Jim Goatley, Jim Rondinelli, Jonathan Akre, Tom Tucker
Also issued as CD 5294