🎵 AotW Triple m (A&M CD 5375)

LPJim

Staff member
Prisoner of Passion 3:48/ think of me 4:17/ do it-smooth like a reptile 4:09/ deep game 4:17/ forever, true love 3:58/ she she wa wa 4:35/ hip house nights 4:08/ give it on up to me 4:07/ cake 'n eat it 3:28/ TM 3rd power 4:31.

Executive producers; Joel Newman & Cecil Holmes III for Oaktown Int'l Music/ Produced by Mark Elliott & Joel Newman for Oaktown Int'l Music/ Associate producer; Joel Jaffe
A&R coordinator: Larry Hamby

Engineered and recorded by Joel Jaffe at Studio D with assistance from Larry Brewer and Jim (Watts) Vereecke except "Prisoner of Passion" engineered & recorded by Reggie Pierre and Ethan Fox at Frisco Studios, San Francisco. Mixed by Joel Jaffe at Studio D, Sausalito, except "Think of Me," "Forever, True Love," "She she wa wa" and "Deep Game" mixed by Shay Baby at Goodnight L.A.

"Prisoner of Love" mixed by Reggie Pierre at Frisco Studios, San Francisco,. Mastered by Steve Hall at Future DIsc Systems.

Special thanks to: God Almighty for his blessing, Larry Hamby, David Anderle, Al Cafaro, Mitt Olin, Don Eason, Jo-Ann McGettrick and my A&M Family; to my production crew: Joel Newman, Louis Newman, Cecil Holmes III, Warren Foster, Alan Ostroff of Oaktown International Music: to Cory "Chunky D' DeBrake, Lloyd "London Scorpio" Richmond, Wayne Jackson, Eric Smith and Rodie P; to Leonard Korobkin, Billy Mershel, to my god brother who performed on this LP, Preston "the Cassanova Kid" Gray, Jay Grand, Jay LaRue and the Boomin' Effect Crew:

Mr. Jim Larkin and Everyone at Frisco Studios, Mark V and Secret Studios, Joel Jaffe and Studio D, Shay Baby, Michael Davenport and Keith Olsen at Goodnight L.A. A very special thanks to my family and friends for all their love and support.

Art Direction: Len Pettier; Design: F. Ron Miller; Photography: Jeffrey Newbury

Rap: Triple M
Background vocals: Preston Gray, Marie Dockery, Tonya Jones
Keyboard, bass & drum sequences: Chunky D, Lloyd Richmond
Trumpet: Marvin Lee McFadden
D.J. Cuts: Demetrius Striplin, D.J. Cutthroat, Shaboo

All songs published by Oaktown Int'l Music/ Prisoner of Passion Music (ASCAP). Administered by All Nations Music (ASCAP) except where noted.

Released 1991

JB

Back
Top Bottom