"Two Sides" (1977, from the Passage album)

The OED Loves Me Not

Could I please take the liberty to open a new thread on Two Sides (1977, from the Passage album)? I know the old thread under the same title was made by someone else a month ago or so, then deleted only a few days ago. I think the fault is all mine. I think that the last three comments that I left in the thread were regarded as inappropriate and deleted. If so, I sincerely apologize to the moderators, the original poster of the old thread, and the other forum members.

I still believe that it is very important for us to have a thread here under Two Sides. Just like the original poster of the old thread, I love the song. It is a great song, with profoundly meaningful lyrics and spectacularly delivered by Karen, just as always. Now, if the moderators judge that it is inappropriate for me to open this thread, then I ask them to delete my thread right away. But, in that case, could you please open a similar thread yourselves, not just for me but for the original poster and the other forum members, please? Thank you.

I just listened to this again after not having heard it in a while. I do have to wonder why they didn't aim this at the Country charts just like they did with "Sweet, Sweet Smile".

FYI. "Two Sides" was written by Scott E, Davis, not Morris "Mac" Davis.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom