UK Newspaper and Magazine Ads, Interviews etc

Talking of the UK, I noticed a closed thread on here from 2014 about UK fans. I was also a member of the Carpenters UK fan club run by Marilyn Botheras... Then one year, I sent off my fee to renew my membership but never heard anything back. I've often wondered what happened there, and why the club ended so suddenly!

Talking of the UK, I noticed a closed thread on here from 2014 about UK fans. I was also a member of the Carpenters UK fan club run by Marilyn Botheras... Then one year, I sent off my fee to renew my membership but never heard anything back. I've often wondered what happened there, and why the club ended so suddenly!

I wrote to Marilyn years ago to enquire about joining the club and received a letter back to say it had just closed down.

Did you get your money back?

Man, what a treat to read all of these articles (some for the very first time).

Thank you, Billy, for sharing them. Keep ‘em coming!

Back
Top Bottom