UK singles chart video

Song4uman

Someone shared this on a Facebook page and I thought it was really cool. Would love to see one created for US chart and AC chart

Jonathan

That was fun to watch, but what happened to "Top of The World" there? Looks like it was charting someone else's cover. Surprised that WOJB and Rainy Days and Mondays (2 Carpenters essential classics) didn't chart very high in the UK. But boy...... look at Calling Occupants and Goodbye to Love.

Surprised that WOJB and Rainy Days and Mondays (2 Carpenters essential classics) didn't chart very high in the UK.

When I was compiling UK chart data for the “Musical Legacy” book, I was amazed to discover that “Rainy Days And Mondays” didn’t make the UK Top 40 and worse still, “Hurting Each Other”, "Sing" and "Touch Me When We're Dancing"didn’t even chart at all in the UK, despite all being released.

Watching this, you might also wonder what was going on with "I Won't Last A Day Without You" in 1972. It charted for one week and then disappeared, only to resurface in 1974. This is because in 1972 A&M flipped it with its B-side "Goodbye To Love" after one week and the following week "Goodbye" began to chart separately as a single release.

Back
Top Bottom