Universal Music - Purchases

Feadster

Since I buried this in the other thread and didn't get any responses I'll give it its own topic -

I ordered two CDs and Lithos from Universal Music (Carpenters Store) directly over a month ago. I'm just curious have any of you received any of the merchandise you ordered (I know the vinyl will not be released until February)?

Not yet Feadster, but I expect the CD to arrive in the next few days. Went to Target today to purchase the Please Mr. Postman bonus track version to hold me over. Am really looking forward to the vinyl (will add it to my wall collection unopened) and the autographed litho in February. Did you get the download version this past Friday?

Yes I got the download version from iTunes on Friday, quite a remarkable project. Looking forward to getting the CD and comparing it to the iTunes version I have. Thanks for the reply.

Yes I got the download version from iTunes on Friday, quite a remarkable project. Looking forward to getting the CD and comparing it to the iTunes version I have. Thanks for the reply.
From the iTunes Store? I got the email with downloads from Universal Carpenters store.

I ordered the vinyl from the universal official store, should I have received a download?

I ordered only colored vinyl from the Universal official store and got an email from them on Friday with the digital downloads. Sue, you should have gotten one as well.

Reactions: Sue
I will chase it up thanks

When I looked at Universal's Official Carpenters page over the weekend, I believe it said that when you order either the vinyl or CD versions of the album, downloads would be available to United States customers only.

I got the download from iTunes, I was not aware that just because I purchased CDs from the Carpenters store I would get a download as well. The reason I'm concerned here is I never received a confirmation of my order, however my credit card was charged etc. I'll just have to see what happens over the next several days I guess.

Thanks John I wondered if that were the case! I’ve emailed them anyway just to see but it’s universal eu. I have the download I purchased from Amazon so I’m not missing out!

Back
Top Bottom