Website completed

Song4uman

Hey everyone,
I think I have finally completed my Carpenters Website. It is everything I have in my collection. The pictures are my actual vinyl, CD's etc.

I do need to add posters....so there will be a page added in the coming days.

Please take a look and let me know if you see mistakes or typos. I want it to look as professional as I can make it. I am really pleased. I had shared it a while back, but it wasn't complete. Now I think it should be finished.

HOME | CarpentersCollection

It is viewable on computers.....still have to do more work for mobile version.

Excited.
Jonathan

The Ticket To Ride (UK bargain) is an interesting one. I’ve never heard of that but it’s definitely consistent with what Music For Pleasure would be doing at that time. What is it with EMI and A&M? This is years before the the UK Yesterday Once More compilation. Did EMI distribute A&M releases in the UK or something?

The Ticket To Ride (UK bargain) is an interesting one. I’ve never heard of that but it’s definitely consistent with what Music For Pleasure would be doing at that time. What is it with EMI and A&M? This is years before the the UK Yesterday Once More compilation. Did EMI distribute A&M releases in the UK or something?
I’ll check tomorrow

Hey everyone,
I think I have finally completed my Carpenters Website. It is everything I have in my collection. The pictures are my actual vinyl, CD's etc.

I do need to add posters....so there will be a page added in the coming days.

Please take a look and let me know if you see mistakes or typos. I want it to look as professional as I can make it. I am really pleased. I had shared it a while back, but it wasn't complete. Now I think it should be finished.

HOME | CarpentersCollection

It is viewable on computers.....still have to do more work for mobile version.

Excited.
Jonathan

Beautiful and classy website.
A loving tribute as well as a great resource for any Carpenters fan! :)

I love this!

90ff24_5070280bfb354b2f808c05029c916312~mv2.webp

I’m going to add the posters I have soon.
Thought about adding info about Karen and Richard, but then thought most people that would appreciate this site would already know about them

posters added and an information page. I copied and edited Wikapedia...and added some pics from the booklet that came with my From the Top box set.

VERY nice work! I love how thorough it is and enjoyed seeing the different versions of albums you own. Great reference work as a whole, really.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom