1. The new Carpenters recording with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is now available for preorder! Use this link to preorder, and help us out at the same time. Thank you!

Website

Discussion in 'A Song For You: The Carpenters Forum' started by Song4uman, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Song4uman

Song4uman Well-Known Member Thread Starter

And....Wix is really easy!!!

2. CARPENTERS-COLLECTOR

CARPENTERS-COLLECTOR Well-Known Member

U.K
    and that`s what it is about sir, so not very 90`s at all, as long as you enjoyed doing it and people enjoy looking, then it doesn't matter :)
    I agree, there are more people who know more than we do about what we collect etc, but that`s the beauty of sites like this, we can learn from each other and share what we do, that`s what it should be about, a common interest and sharing with each other :)
    Obviously everyone on here knows about it now, but until the search engines catch up with it, viewing figures maybe low Jonathan, so don`t get dis-heartened at all, around a couple of months, it should start going up!
    Glad you enjoyed it though, that`s the important thing.

Song4uman likes this.
  3. Thanks Jonathan! It is really nice. Nice touch on the chart history and what other songs kept them out of the top spot. I'm a chart nut myself (Billboard Magazine) and was always shocked with how quickly Carpenters songs fell as they faded away from radio. They have some of the fastest dropping songs ever. Will you be posting more personal items, like pictures, posters, etc...?

4. Mark-T

Mark-T Well-Known Member

It looks great!

5. Song4uman

I don’t have any other pictures. I may post some pictures of the 12x12 book that came with “From the Top”

I used to have a poster for the video “Yesterday once more” and a poster from VOTH. Those are now sadly gone.

I will be adding more info to the singles pages and compilation pages.

6. Carl

Carl "you are one of the few things worth remembering"

Hi, Ive just checked out your website for the first time and its amazing. Especially the fan club newsletters. I have copies from the internet as I wasn't born when fan club started. I also have an autographed photo signed by Richard.

Song4uman likes this.
  7. Song4uman

Thank you!!

8. Song4uman

Have added pictures of s couple more compilations. Will work this week on finishing the singles section.
    Have been missing “Hush” single. Just won the sleeve on eBay. Shipping out. Hope to get the actual single soon.
    Jonathan