Website

I have truly enjoyed working on the site and will continue to do so.
Jonathan

and that`s what it is about sir, so not very 90`s at all, as long as you enjoyed doing it and people enjoy looking, then it doesn't matter :)
I agree, there are more people who know more than we do about what we collect etc, but that`s the beauty of sites like this, we can learn from each other and share what we do, that`s what it should be about, a common interest and sharing with each other :)
Obviously everyone on here knows about it now, but until the search engines catch up with it, viewing figures maybe low Jonathan, so don`t get dis-heartened at all, around a couple of months, it should start going up!
Glad you enjoyed it though, that`s the important thing.

Thanks Jonathan! It is really nice. Nice touch on the chart history and what other songs kept them out of the top spot. I'm a chart nut myself (Billboard Magazine) and was always shocked with how quickly Carpenters songs fell as they faded away from radio. They have some of the fastest dropping songs ever. Will you be posting more personal items, like pictures, posters, etc...?

Thanks Jonathan! It is really nice. Nice touch on the chart history and what other songs kept them out of the top spot. I'm a chart nut myself (Billboard Magazine) and was always shocked with how quickly Carpenters songs fell as they faded away from radio. They have some of the fastest dropping songs ever. Will you be posting more personal items, like pictures, posters, etc...?

I don’t have any other pictures. I may post some pictures of the 12x12 book that came with “From the Top”

I used to have a poster for the video “Yesterday once more” and a poster from VOTH. Those are now sadly gone.

I will be adding more info to the singles pages and compilation pages.

Hi, Ive just checked out your website for the first time and its amazing. Especially the fan club newsletters. I have copies from the internet as I wasn't born when fan club started. I also have an autographed photo signed by Richard.

Hi, Ive just checked out your website for the first time and its amazing. Especially the fan club newsletters. I have copies from the internet as I wasn't born when fan club started. I also have an autographed photo signed by Richard.
Thank you!!

Have added pictures of s couple more compilations. Will work this week on finishing the singles section.
Have been missing “Hush” single. Just won the sleeve on eBay. Shipping out. Hope to get the actual single soon.
Jonathan

Excited.
I’ve had “There’s a Kind of Hush” single since the 70s, but didn’t have the picture sleeve. Got it on eBay last week.

And yesterday on eBay I won the single “Your baby doesn’t love you anymore”. Hope to have it soon.

I think I now will have all of the singles.
Jonathan

I was looking at your website and excellent job! The sheet music brought back a memory of regret.
There was a record store in Westwood Village that specialized in Soundtracks and Classical music recordings.This was in 1975 i think... It was a 2 story store, and they also had tons of sheet music. There were bins along the stairs to the second floor with the newest releases. The one that caught my eye was “You and Me Against the World” as performed by the Carpenters in one of those wall bins. Their picture was on the cover. I didn’t buy it because I knew it was a Helen Reddy song and next time I went back there to buy one, it was gone. I still kick myself for not purchasing at least 1 copy anyway. A huge mistake on my part. I’m sure they were all destroyed because of the error.

The studio album section is complete and should work on both computer and mobile. I added a little and made sure all fonts and font sizes were matching.
Jonathan

It's a great website. One question/suggestion that I have is are you able to put scroll down functions within certain columns/categories? I have to reduce my screen size zoom to less than 100% to fit in the whole column of information for "Singles", "Compilations", and "More".
I’ll check in to that.
Thanks
Jonathan

Back
Top Bottom