Wechter Tribute May Go to NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMK

Contributor
The Tourette's Syndrome Association has asked Bruce to consider doing the Wechter Tribute in NYC, so those of you on the right coast who weren't able to make Glendale may be in luck, after all! :laugh:

It's probably too early to ask for a date range for an NYC tribute... but... any idea what general time frame this would take place?

Cissy is currently considering doing a show in NYC sometime in June, and is interested in what we at the Corner would think about attending it. Great for the east coast fans who weren't able to make the L.A. show!

IMHO, forget NYC--how about Julius's home town of Chicago? :wink: (I'd like to go, but dread the thought of having to navigate the gridlocked NYC to get to a show. To me, downtown Chicago is much more accessible...but that's just my own feeling on it.)

-= N =-

Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but it was Larry Levine running sound at the Wechter Tribute!

I'd like to see that tribute coming down here... really doubt it though. It would be nice if it went to Texas then my folks would consider going since they're fans too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom