Wechter Tribute PHOTOS posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy

¡Que siga la fiesta!
Staff member
Site Admin
I've just posted a couple of photos from the Julius Wechter tribute over at the Baja website: http://www.bajamarimba.com. Should have a couple more over the next day or two, including some mug shots of a few of our regulars. :wink:

-= N =-

Good shots Neil, were those taken by Bill Gowdy? I know several of the group
were there with their digital cameras, not sure who took what though.

Steve Sidoruk took these. I'm not sure if Mr Bill's came out...he's had trouble with the digital camera.

-= N =-

Actually I just haven't had the chance to sit down at the one computer at home that HAS a USB port... To damn busy at work AND home at the moment...

--Mr B

Does anyone have an extra copy (or can make a copy) of the Julius Wechter tribute program booklet? I couldn't make it to the concert, but I noticed that my name is listed among those fans who were named in the booklet with comments--and I forget what I wrote! I'll gladly pay copying & mailing expenses if someone can help me out. :o

Hoping to post a couple of pictures of the Corner gang, somewhere, later this evening. Steve grabbed a good one...unfortunately Mr Bill's camera didn't work too well, so at best, his photo came out looking like a pointillist painting of a bunch of Wechter fans.

If anyone else grabbed photos, get in touch! I'd have grabbed some myself if I could have gone.

-= N =-

Yes, but the two "outside" photos are good as is the scan of the ticket stub

--Mr B
thanks for the ticket, but don't call me stub...

Rudy said:
...his photo came out looking like a pointillist painting of a bunch of Wechter fans.
Yeah. but if you make it small enough it doesn't look too bad!

--Mr B
Art... Yeah, that's what it is... Art!

Neil

I got some good shots of the outside of the theatre.... My interior shots are not as good as Steve's so I doubt you'll be interested!

If you'd like me to email some to you, let me know.

Stephen

If you have any with the A&M Corner gang in it, I could use those. One or two of the theater (esp. the marquee) would be neat for the Julius page, I think! Mr Bill has sent a couple along also--will try to include everyone!

-= N =-

Neil

Apologies for the delay in replying. I've been off work all week with a TERRIBLE stomoach bug and only caught your message yesterday. A slection of pics on their way now.

Stephen

Cool. I'll try to post some tonight after I'm done working. :badteeth:

-= N =-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom