What the hell is this?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the work of an over-zealous publisher. The only link I see is that the song was written by Paul Williams. Perhaps at one time or another, it was planned for Carpenters to have recorded. Perhaps also, when Helen Reddy had a hit with it, the plans changed.

Harry
...who has a copy of this Helen Reddy single, in mono, without the kid,online...

Actually, it is a misprint by the printers at the music publishing company. I've seen this before. It is considered a "Carpenter" collectible.

newvillefan said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2553748514&category=43390#ebayphotohosting

Can anyone shed any light?

Stephen

"It is considered a "Carpenter" collectible"

No offense but why? The value of a collectible is only in who wants to pay the money for it. For me I wouldn't pay even $5.00 for it. It's an obvious mistake & I know they never recorded that track. So why would I want it?

I don't know Chris. I guess people collect different things - some things might be more valuable to certain people. I really wouldn't want it either, but I guess it's no different than a misprint on an album cover. If only so many were printed I guess it would become collectible. That's just my guess.

Jayne

Chris-An Ordinary Fool said:
"It is considered a "Carpenter" collectible"

No offense but why? The value of a collectible is only in who wants to pay the money for it. For me I wouldn't pay even $5.00 for it. It's an obvious mistake & I know they never recorded that track. So why would I want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom