When you try it yourself + karaoke requests

WYBIMLA

I took a bit of a break from listening to Carpenters music recently.

During that time like I’ve done before, I experimented with making a few song for fun. They never turn out quite great, but I always feel so much for artists/musicians when I do that. Similar to doing karaoke. I appreciate what the vocalist is doing more. I can pick out the little nuances better. I am more likely to play with EQ a bit and that sort of thing when I'm ticketing with my own stuff to pick out different parts of the production. All of it can be taken for granted sometimes.

Usually when I take a break from Carpenters for weeks or so…I’ll have a listening session like I did yesterday and it sounds fresh again to me. All I can do is smile, I know why and they’ll always mean a great deal to people.

Those moments when you're purely amazed by them. You almost go “what on Earth where is this coming from?” and that saying "what did I do to deserve this?" Lol It’s no wonder why I was taken with their music in the first place when I was about 12-13. Sounded good then and still sounds good now.

And to think… vocal overdubbing can be a pure disaster. When your voice isn’t as steady or something in one of the overdubs it can affect everything.
We have technology now to help out artists, but of course Carpenters didn’t need that at all. They took to it right away and it’s pitch perfect, and it’s done right. Also, it’s not easy for anyone to try to re-create. If you want some kind of guide or example in music Carpenters fits that to a tee, but not duplicated.

I know Rich gets flack for his vocals sometimes, but they’re right on. I’m sure there’s tones in there of his you wouldn’t recognize cause they’re probably buried in there, but it’s very effective.

Karen’s readings are pure genius of course. I used to try to mimic her a bit (which might seem weird because I am a guy), but she could make everything sound so good and it’s effortless. When anyone else tries you sound like a fool. haha

Anyways, I also wanted to see if you guys could help get votes for Carpenters songs on this site called karaoke-version.com There’s a section “Vote for the next release”. They have a lot of Carpenters selections already so it's no biggie if you don't want too (you’re basic Carpenters hits are there and then some), but there’s always room for more. Artists like Carpenters deserve to have their music celebrated and I think karaoke can do just that. Only trouble is certain songs get made by karaoke companies all the time, and it’s the same ones. I think it would be cool to spread a little, and at least have some of their others made available.

The last one they did was "Rainbow connection". I got an email saying they had finished, and like the next time I went out I sang it. It was fun and nice to have it there.

I’ve always wanted to hear “(Want you) Back in my life again” as karaoke. I’ve never found it. That’s my top one.
“Uninvited guest” would be cool to hear. “Somebody’s been lyin’” would be interesting. “Those good old dreams” would be very nice too it's not widely available. “Where do I go from here”. “Honolulu city lights”. “When you’ve got what it takes”. “I believe you”.
That would be great to have some of those made.
Some of these don’t have it anywhere, and it’s listed on this site as a possibility. I think fans could make it happen... well if you're into that sort of thing.

Thanks.

Ok... I guess no one here is interested in karaoke? :sad: That's cool.:neutral:
Maybe I should have discarded half of this post and kept the important part I wanted to be heard.

There's no money involved or anything like that to sign in and vote for a song on that site.
I just want to be able to sing Carpenters songs that go deeper into their discography.
I was hoping this site and getting more votes could help. :help: :D

No karaoke versions can ever top the Original Master Karaoke mixes (and I don't even use them for karaoke really -- I get to hear more of Richard's contributions/arrangements up front). I think it would be cool to see more of those; the selections you've mentioned would sound amazing like that.

I’ve always wanted to hear “(Want you) Back in my life again” as karaoke. I’ve never found it. That’s my top one.
“Uninvited guest” would be cool to hear. “Somebody’s been lyin’” would be interesting. “Those good old dreams” would be very nice too it's not widely available. “Where do I go from here”. “Honolulu city lights”. “When you’ve got what it takes”. “I believe you”.
That would be great to have some of those made.

You'll never hear any of those songs being made available on karaoke download websites, simply because there's no money to be made from them. The general public will never have heard of any of those tracks (not the Carpenters' versions anyway - at a push you might find Barry Manilow's version of 'Where Do I Go From Here', but that's a different arrangment in a different key).

Thanks for your responses guys! An original master karaoke of the ones I mentioned would indeed be very good to hear...

This could be the closest we get. Rich has no plans to do so... but some karaoke company might do it. That's the next best thing, imo. Yeah, it's not the same, but I enjoy it myself.

Their version of "Rainbow connection" virtually sounds the same except for the choir (which you can hear without that too). It's lovely. I'm surprised they made it. Must have been because it's a popular song.

I suppose you can think of it in terms of money being made... I get your point there, but there's many karaoke versions made anyway. The ones I mentioned are listed there as a possibility... Maybe nothing would come of it say if a lot of fans off this forum voted, but perhaps with enough votes the site would notice and get around to making more...

For artists as popular as Carpenters, I wouldn't want to say all they've got to show is the same old hits...
You see some other artists pages of songs and they go on forever. Why not Carpenters? They're among best sellers too. That's how I think of it.
Or maybe the answer is I'm just a nutty fan. Lol

Idk just cause there's not "Les Paul and Mary Ford" karaoke, for example, doesn't mean their stuff isn't good or wasn't popular.
I'm curious as to why that's hard to find too. Maybe cause those close harmonies are hard to do.
Anyways...
"Where do I go from here?" or "Trying to get the feeing" I can see what you mean there in comparison to Manilow.
Even though, I've heard "WDIGFH" played while shopping. Indicating to me it's not such a buried, hidden treasure.
"Uninvited Guest" and "Honolulu" are very deep into their discography. Yea, probably not a lot of people know it.
"Somebody's been lyin" personally I just love the song. I'd totally want to hear a karaoke version or stripped version.

The odd time I think people will do obscurities when going out or partying. If the track was available perhaps people would be inclined to want to sing it? Selections like "TOGODs" and "I believe you" and "Want you" are all common on compilations. There's few cover versions you can find, and as far as karaoke you get nil. I wish that would change.

To add, I've found some karaoke rarities before in other places... some are better than others depending on the company. Lol
I've heard karaoke of: "Maybe its you" (but their lead vocal they did bleed through for some reason), "Let me be the one", "Nowhere man", "Leave yesterday behind" (all female backing vocals), "You're the one", "Our day will come" "I need to be in love" (I like to sing this one) and "Make believe its your first time". I heard a sucky "Goofus" once too. "Now" was okay, but could have been better quality. I've found "You" and "I have you" on youtube. You can hear some of the harmonies in there along with what's suppose to be your lead vocal, and it just goes to show how complex it really is. The "You are my heart and my soul my inspiration" phrase in "You" is a bit of a weird harmony part. I failed at hitting that one. Lol
No matter how simple the way KC makes it sound, something like "Maybe its you" I can't sing for the life of me. Lol
"Because we are in love" is my current favourite as a song. It's delightful. There's a nice version on iTunes. The song itself is almost Disney-esque which isn't a bad thing. It's a melody I find that sweeps you away.
The iTunes one I found is much better backing track than this other I saw on Youtube with the wrong lyrics in the video too. Lol

...nothing beats Karen's interpretation though. Everything is done to a tee. Basically she does the definitive read.

Hello WYBIMLA!

I apologize for not responding earlier to your original post of this thread. I did not see it until today. Sometimes, when posts are fast and furious, the most recent top 12 topics see much turnover. So it is easy to miss an interesting topic. (And I check in almost everyday.)

...Anyways, I also wanted to see if you guys could help get votes for Carpenters songs on this site called karaoke-version.com There’s a section “Vote for the next release”. They have a lot of Carpenters selections already so it's no biggie if you don't want too (you’re basic Carpenters hits are there and then some), but there’s always room for more. Artists like Carpenters deserve to have their music celebrated and I think karaoke can do just that. Only trouble is certain songs get made by karaoke companies all the time, and it’s the same ones. I think it would be cool to spread a little, and at least have some of their others made available....

I am also a karaoke enthusiast and have been since its inception. Like you, I thoroughly enjoy singing Carpenters' songs. (There's no harm in a slight key change, now is there? :)) I have mentioned this passion here in other threads (http://amcorner.com/forum/threads/best-of-best-original-master-karaoke.13304/; http://amcorner.com/forum/threads/carpenters-song-you-sing-best-with.13168/#post-119005). If you check out these earlier discussions, you will find that there are other karaoke enthusiasts here. Maybe not all interested parties noticed your recent thread.

In any case, like you, WYBIMLA, I have made purchases from www.karaoke-version.com (a company based in France). I have suggested quite a few songs (mainly Carpenters' songs) over recent years, including "I Can Dream Can't I" and "Two Sides," among others. Sadly, those songs haven't been produced. And I have voted on virtually every suggested Carpenters' song at that site. Although his point is well taken, I don't think the forecast is as gloomy as newvillefan tends to suggest. For instance, in the recent past, I have purchased "Rainbow Connection," "All of My Life," and "I'll Be Home for Christmas" at www.karaoke-version.com. Also, I have made some purchases of karaoke versions at www.amazon.com that have been complete surprises, such as "Now," "And When He Smiles," "Road Ode," "I Can't Make Music," "Mr. Guder," "Crescent Noon," and "I Kept on Loving You" (among others), and these are album cuts from 4+ decades ago!!! In fact, WYBIMLA, the Carpenters' version of "Trying to Get the Feeling Again" is available at Amazon, and it's great!

In closing, know that there are other like-minded Carpenters' fans here, even other male fans who proudly sing Carpenters' songs a la karaoke --- Yikes! I've combined French and Japanese! :)

I totally agree with the ninjarabbit, although I do find myself singing along to the Original Masters' versions. I know there are versions on You tube with the lyrics, which is nice for the timing. I love that I own the Orignal Masters CD , but like you,WYBIMLA, I do long for more. My wishes, "Mr. Guder", "One Love" and Carpenters' versions of "I Can't Smile Without You", "Ticket To Ride" and "Somebody's Been Lyin' " and "Let Me Be The One".

My wishes, "Mr. Guder", "One Love" and Carpenters' versions of "I Can't Smile Without You", "Ticket To Ride" and "Somebody's Been Lyin' " and "Let Me Be The One".

Hello 70sFan!

You will find karaoke versions of the Carpenters' songs you mentioned, except for "Somebody's Been Lyin'" and "One Love," at Amazon.

Hello 70sFan!

You will find karaoke versions of the Carpenters' songs you mentioned, except for "Somebody's Been Lyin'" and "One Love," at Amazon.
Thanks Jamesj75, I will start checking them out. I will re-check the other sites mentioned.

Last edited:
As a follow-up to the preceding discussion, I (as consumer, not salesman) wanted to provide a more comprehensive explanation of what's available in the area of Carpenters' karaoke. I am not the ultimate authority, but I have some information and wish to be of assistance.

As mentioned by theninjarabbit, Yesterday Once More: Carpenters Original Master Karaoke mixes (which Richard produced) are unequaled. These are the real deal, without Karen's lead, but with backing vocals by Karen and Richard. These CDs are sometimes available at eBay. Here is the track list:
  1. Yesterday Once More
  2. Superstar
  3. Rainy Days and Mondays
  4. Top of the World
  5. This Masquerade
  6. I Won't Last a Day Without You
  7. For All We Know
  8. Jambalaya (on the Bayou)
  9. (They Long to Be) Close to You
  10. Hurting Each Other
  11. Please Mr. Postman
  12. Bless the Beasts and the Children
  13. Goodbye to Love
  14. I Need to Be in Love
  15. We've Only Just Begun
Almost all of the Carpenters' released hit singles are available in one format or another (CDG, VCD, digital download). The CDG (CD with graphics) and the VCD (video CD, similar to the original Pioneer laser discs, with idyllic videos and accompanying lyrics on screen) can be purchased at Amazon, eBay, or other outlets. Of all the numerous CDG karaoke manufacturers, I would most highly recommend Sound Choice, but others (Legends, Music Maestro, Zoom, DK, Priddis) are decent.

www.amazon.com and karaoke-version.com have many hit singles available for purchase as digital downloads. Here I will list the album cuts currently available:

Here are karaoke versions of Carpenters' songs (mostly album cuts), all currently available at www.Amazon.com as digital downloads:
  • All of My Life
  • (A Place to) Hideaway
  • Can't Smile Without You
  • Crescent Noon
  • I Can't Make Music
  • I Kept on Loving You
  • Let Me Be the One
  • Mr. Guder
  • Road Ode
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Tryin' to Get the Feeling Again (Amazon has it listed as Tryin' to Get That Feeling Again)
Here are karaoke versions of Carpenters' songs (mostly album cuts), all currently available at www.karaoke-version.com (as mentioned in this thread by WYBIMLA) as digital downloads:
  • All of My Life
  • Christmas Waltz, The
  • Desperado
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas
  • Jambalaya (on the Bayou)
  • Our Day Will Come
  • Rainbow Connection
  • This Masquerade
  • Winter Wonderland/Silver Bells/White Christmas medley
I have also purchased (as digital downloads) karaoke versions of Carpenters' songs (mostly album cuts), which do not seem to be available at this time. Strange...

Pocket Songs has a CDG compilation, "Lost & Found: songs in the style of the Carpenters," which includes a few hit singles and several album cuts. Here is the track list:
  1. Only Yesterday
  2. Make Believe It's Your First Time
  3. Help
  4. Solitaire
  5. Leave Yesterday Behind
  6. Let Me Be the One
  7. A Song for You
  8. Maybe It's You
  9. You're the One
  10. I Need to Be in Love
If anyone would like additional information or clarification beyond what I've provided here (and in my earlier posts in this thread), please feel free to reply here or send me a message. I will be happy to assist if I can. :)

I'm not much of a fan of karaoke, but are you guys aware of a questionable DVD that surfaced back around 2000? It was named CARPENTERS-A VIDEO BIOGRAPHY, was produced in Singapore and made in Taiwan, and features 21 tracks of videos, with the lyrics on-screen. For the stereo sound, they folded the original stereo down to the left channel only, and then they added a sync'ed karaoke track on the right channel. When backing harmonies come in, they somehow filter to the karaoke channel too, so you basically get a semi-decent karaoke version of some songs not on the BEST OF BEST MASTER KARAOKE set. These are the ones on this VIDEO BIOGRAPHY that are not on the BEST OF BEST:

Only Yesterday
Sweet Sweet Smile
When I Fall In Love
There's A Kind Of Hush
Love Is Surrender
Reason To Believe
Ticket To Ride

I'm not sure this is readily available anymore. Though the producers slapped on A&M logos and Polydor logos, it doesn't have the kind of "class" that Richard always added to official releases. The videos are mostly ripped off from the GOLD/YESTERDAY ONCE MORE/INTERPRETATIONS sets. For those songs where videos weren't available, they used some TV and concert footage so it doesn't always sync up properly. And if you leave it in stereo mode, you get a rather discordant sound of the new audio trying to sync up with the original track. Pianos and other instruments are sometimes slightly out of tune and just don't sound right. But as I say, the karaoke track by itself isn't too bad for that kind of thing.

I see a set of two volumes of CDs on Amazon with the same title, so perhaps the compilers were forced to just issue their karaoke backgrounds as audio discs. There was talk back when this was new that Richard was trying to obtain a copy to verify its bootleg status. Since it's no longer around, I guess he was successful!

David Grant's write-up is here: http://www.grantguerrero.com/carpenters/vidbio.html

Harry

Last edited:
I've got a link to the karaoke track for "Only Yesterday" from that VIDEO BIOGRAPHY. This is only the isolated karaoke channel where you can hear them bring in the vocals for the harmony parts:

http://1drv.ms/1OhH8HT

Harry

I've got a link to the karaoke track for "Only Yesterday" from that VIDEO BIOGRAPHY. This is only the isolated karaoke channel where you can hear them bring in the vocals for the harmony parts:

http://1drv.ms/1OhH8HT

Harry
Thanks Harry, I love it. It is one of my wife's favorite tunes and she sings it wonderfully! This is perfect!

Harry, if this is the same DVD you're referring to then I snagged a copy off eBay just now. It was only $9.99 so I caved, lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-DVD-Vid...-Great-Hits-/221881217069?hash=item33a926b02d

I'm not much of a fan of karaoke, but are you guys aware of a questionable DVD that surfaced back around 2000? It was named CARPENTERS-A VIDEO BIOGRAPHY, was produced in Singapore and made in Taiwan, and features 21 tracks of videos, with the lyrics on-screen. For the stereo sound, they folded the original stereo down to the left channel only, and then they added a sync'ed karaoke track on the right channel. When backing harmonies come in, they somehow filter to the karaoke channel too, so you basically get a semi-decent karaoke version of some songs not on the BEST OF BEST MASTER KARAOKE set. These are the ones on this VIDEO BIOGRAPHY that are not on the BEST OF BEST:

Only Yesterday
Sweet Sweet Smile
When I Fall In Love
There's A Kind Of Hush
Love Is Surrender
Reason To Believe
Ticket To Ride

I'm not sure this is readily available anymore. Though the producers slapped on A&M logos and Polydor logos, it doesn't have the kind of "class" that Richard always added to official releases. The videos are mostly ripped off from the GOLD/YESTERDAY ONCE MORE/INTERPRETATIONS sets. For those songs where videos weren't available, they used some TV and concert footage so it doesn't always sync up properly. And if you leave it in stereo mode, you get a rather discordant sound of the new audio trying to sync up with the original track. Pianos and other instruments are sometimes slightly out of tune and just don't sound right. But as I say, the karaoke track by itself isn't too bad for that kind of thing.

I see a set of two volumes of CDs on Amazon with the same title, so perhaps the compilers were forced to just issue their karaoke backgrounds as audio discs. There was talk back when this was new that Richard was trying to obtain a copy to verify its bootleg status. Since it's no longer around, I guess he was successful!

David Grant's write-up is here: http://www.grantguerrero.com/carpenters/vidbio.html

Harry

Yep, that's the one. Remember, I'm not endorsing or recommending this DVD, but if you're into Carpenters *and* karaoke, it could be an interesting acquisition.

Harry

I'm not really into karaoke per se. But I was fascinated by the "Acapella (near)" versions of some of the Carpenters music on YouTube that Pedro Andrade posted. I thought I'd go the other way and see if I could obtain recordings which just had the instrumentation and backing vocals minus Karen's lead vocals.

Karaoke recordings seemed to be the only way to go since there is nothing else in the Carpenters catalog similar to the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds Sessions which I love so much (I'm a huge Beach Boys/Brian Wilson fan).

I did some research here and placed an order for the Twenty-Two Hits of The Carpenters. It's the 2-disc CD edition which contains the 16 official Richard Carpenter karaoke mixes on the second disc. I managed to find a seller on Amazon. It hasn't shipped yet but I am eager to hear these official karaoke mixes. It was a bit cheaper than most of the Best Of Best+ Original Master Karaoke discs I found on eBay so I just went for it.

The main reason I decided to buy the Carpenters - A Video Biography DVD is because David Grant's review seems to mention videos that have not been released anywhere before. That got me intrigued. The review is probably really old, so these unreleased videos of live concert footage have probably since been released, but I just thought I'd buy it anyway. Plus that WAV file you posted of Only Yesterday sounded not too shabby. So for only 10 dollars plus shipping, I decided to just buy it in order to satisfy my curiosity.

If I find I don't like either karaoke disc (the official one and the quirky one), I do know someone who is into karaoke big time, so I'm sure she would love to get them as gifts. That is--if and only if--I don't like 'em. :winkgrin:

Yep, that's the one. Remember, I'm not endorsing or recommending this DVD, but if you're into Carpenters *and* karaoke, it could be an interesting acquisition.

Harry

Last edited:
Forgive me for being 'late' to the party.
It just dawned on me that I do have a copy of
Carpenters, A Video Biography: Volumes, One and Two,
Music Video Karaoke. (Total of 22 songs).
Produced/Made in Singapore&Malaysia.
Thatsaid, I probably played them once after purchase,
then packed them away.
I have never 'done' karaoke at any venue, but it does make nice entertainment.
Another source lists Close To You and Rainy Days and Mondays as among the
Top 450 requests for karaoke.
Here:
http://www.soundsentertainment.com/lists/karaoke.html

For karaoke enthusiasts, I am now able to provide an update on karaoke versions of Carpenters' songs! (See my lengthy post, Oct. 4, 2015; #10.)

There is now a karaoke version of "I Believe You" available for download at iTunes (recorded by Trackfish Music).

And now, another update for Carpenters' karaoke fans!

There is now a karaoke version of "Reason to Believe" available for download at iTunes (recorded by Ameritz Karaoke Band). It's actually a very good version with backing vocals.

Again, for those interested parties, I wanted to give an update to my earlier post (#10) in this thread. Among other things, I had listed a total of 11 Carpenters' album cuts, karaoke versions of which were readily available for download at www.amazon.com. Sadly, for whatever reason, these songs are no longer available for download at this website. In fact, the number of karaoke versions of Carpenters' songs are now minimal. Some CDs are available, but even those numbers have declined, not quite to the point of Best Buy (News - Best Buy pulling CDs; Target pushing for consignments ), as I lamented in that thread.

The good news is that iTunes and www.karaoke-version.com are still good resources for Carpenters' karaoke digital downloads (primarily of hit singles and Christmas songs).

^^James,
I wonder if karaoke is not as popular as it used to be ? Culture changing ?
Especially, since cd's are becoming (or, are) obsolete, weren't most karaoke
songs played via cd format ?

^^James,
I wonder if karaoke is not as popular as it used to be ? Culture changing ?
Especially, since cd's are becoming (or, are) obsolete, weren't most karaoke
songs played via cd format ?
Yes, @GaryAlan, you are absolutely correct with your assumptions.

In the realm of karaoke, laser discs, I believe, were prevalent early on, followed by tapes and later CDs (actually CDGs, CDs with graphics), and now digital. And here is some little-known trivia. Back in 1973, Gladys Knight and the Pips had a #1 smash with "Midnight Train to Georgia." The B-side to their 45 record? An instrumental version of the song, aka the karaoke version. So Gladys Knight and the Pips, in addition to being contemporaries (and competitors at award time) of Carpenters, were pioneers of karaoke but never really got credit for that.

For those of us who still enjoy karaoke, elusive karaoke versions of songs may remain so, but "I can dream can't I," as I continue searching for "two sides."

:) I am HAPPY to report that today I found online a previously elusive karaoke version of a Carpenters song: "Happy!" And if that weren't enough, the same company also has a karaoke version of "Those Good Old Dreams." I can attest that these versions (accompaniment and backing vocals), available as downloads, are outstanding!

Anyone interested in additional details is welcome to reply here or message me.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack --- with another post on Carpenters' karaoke. (THIS I don't find "tiresome" --- :wink:.) In previous posts within this thread, I have listed the many Carpenters' songs available in karaoke format, with updates thrown in as warranted. I thought it might be helpful, for anyone interested, to provide a comprehensive list of available karaoke versions of Carpenters' songs, indexed by studio album (Christmas songs in a separate listing).

A couple of brief disclaimers: karaoke itself has certainly evolved over time from its humble 8-track beginnings, to tapes, LaserDiscs, CDGs, mp3 files, and downloads. To this day, there are still companies that are producing karaoke versions of songs. Newer/current recording artists get the most attention, but versions of songs from earlier eras can creep in. See "Happy" and "Those Good Old Dreams" (produced in 2018) above. It's gratifying that virtually all singles and many album cuts are represented! With the advent of YouTube, many such productions can be found there, including some home-made "karaoke" versions. As always, anyone who would like further information is most welcome to contact me either in this thread or via conversation. I hope that some of you might find this helpful!

Ticket to Ride
  • All of My Life
  • Ticket to Ride
Close to You
  • We've Only Just Begun
  • Maybe It's You
  • Reason to Believe
  • Help!
  • (They Long to Be) Close to You
  • Crescent Noon
  • Mr. Guder
  • I Kept on Loving You
Carpenters
  • Rainy Days and Mondays
  • Let Me Be the One
  • (A Place to) Hideaway
  • For All We Know
  • Superstar
  • One Love
  • Sometimes
A Song for You
  • A Song for You
  • Top of the World
  • Hurting Each Other
  • It's Going to Take Some Time
  • Goodbye to Love
  • Bless the Beasts and the Children
  • I Won't Last a Day Without You
  • Road Ode
Now & Then
  • Sing
  • This Masquerade
  • Jambalaya (On the Bayou)
  • I Can't Make Music
  • Yesterday Once More
  • Our Day Will Come
  • One Fine Day
Horizon
  • Only Yesterday
  • Desperado
  • Please Mr. Postman
  • Solitaire
  • Happy
  • Love Me for What I Am
A Kind of Hush
  • There's a Kind of Hush (All Over the World)
  • You
  • Goofus
  • I Need to Be in Love
  • One More Time
  • I Have You
Passage
  • All You Get From Love Is a Love Song
  • I Just Fall in Love Again
  • Sweet Sweet Smile
  • Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft
Made in America
  • Those Good Old Dreams
  • I Believe You
  • Touch Me When We're Dancing
Voice of the Heart
  • Now
  • Make Believe It's Your First Time
  • Ordinary Fool
Lovelines
  • You're the One
  • If I Had You
Interpretations (not a studio album but first release of "Tryin'...")
  • Tryin' to Get the Feeling Again
As Time Goes By
  • Leave Yesterday Behind
  • The Rainbow Connection
  • And When He Smiles
---
Christmas songs
  • Merry Christmas Darling
  • Ave Maria
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
  • Medley: Winter Wonderland/Silver Bells/White Christmas
  • Sleigh Ride