🎄 Holidays! Who's got their TjB Christmas Album on CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

I've got mine! :cheers: ...Played it TWICE, already, and I'm enjoying the #1, Favorite Christmas Album of All-Time with my Eggnog and Pumpkin Pie...!!! :santa:

Dave

B000BC8T6O.01._SCTHUMBZZZ_.jpg

I've got mine! :cheers: ...Played it TWICE, already, and I'm enjoying the #1, Favorite Christmas Album of All-Time with my Eggnog and Pumpkin Pie...!!! :santa:

Dave

I'd ask Dave if there's an echo in here, but Dave is an echo and he is in here, so, yeah... :rolleyes:

I'd ask Dave if there's an echo in here, but Dave is an echo and he is in here, so, yeah... :rolleyes:

--Mr Bill

--Mr Bill
taking a teeny clue from Harry...
taking a teeny clue from Harry...

OK, OK, I just wanted to add the "image" of the album I'm talking about and unfortunately I couldn't "edit"--and who wants all that Lil' Writin' down there anyway?! :laugh: :oops:

And I think I've since heard it FOUR Times, too! :wink:

Dave

I said... OK, OK, I just wanted to add the "image" of the album I'm talking about and unfortunately I couldn't "edit"--and who wants all that Lil' Writin' down there anyway?! :laugh: :oops:

Dave

OK, OK, I just wanted to add the "image" of the album I'm talking about :D and unfortunately I couldn't "edit"--and who wants all that Lil' Writin' down there anyway?! :laugh: :oops:

Dave

I said... OK, OK, I just wanted to add the "image" of the album I'm talking about :D and unfortunately I couldn't "edit"--and who wants all that Lil' Writin' down there anyway?! :laugh: :oops:

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom