Why no Richard Carpenter Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAZZ4JEFF

:rolleyes:

Does anyone know why Richard is not releasing his Christmas CD again this year? There has been no information, other than that it is not on the fall A&M release schedule. I have heard several tunes for the project over the past two years, and they are beautiful.

It's frustrating that in this era of mass communications and the internet, there has never been an official forum for news from Richard himself. There is a large amount of fans out here hungry for information.

Jeff

I agree Jeff

Sure would be nice if there was a website to keep the fans up today with Richard. The only thing I heard about the Christmas album, was that it was postponed again. I only heard that he was not happy with some of the songs.

Jayne

Pamela Phillips Oland's website mentions eight songs were written with Richard. Anyone know what some of the titles are? Is there any way to find out?
Would be fun to know...
Do you think the album will make Christmas season 2004-5?
Mark

"Together At Christmas Again"
Traces of summer have long departed
Ribbons of autumn at an end
My winter's reverie returns to you and me
Together at Chrsitmas again......
( Richard Carpneter, Pamela Phillips Oland )

"December Morn" (Richard Carpenter, Pamela Phillips Oland)
"Christmas Turned Blue" (Richard Carpenter and John Bettis)
Seiko Matsuda recorded these 2 songs. If you are interested in them,
here is the link to audio sample.
http://www.universal-music.co.jp/kittymme/artist/matuda/umck4003_l.html
If you see 'RealAudio' or purple characters, please click on them.

Peter knows more.

Sakura

Yes Together At Christmas Again is A Great New Song From Richard and Pamela .....Virtually a Companion Piece to Classic Merry Christmas Darling :)

Understand Petula Clark Sings Lead on Richard's Proposed Christmas Album Version ....Although Richard's Own Lead Vocal at CPAC 1/3 was
Excellent ....Shame Richard Declines to Release His Own Version .... :confused:

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom