Winter Festival 1978

Billy Rees

I was wondering if anyone has heard the full version (I think about 20 minutes) of their appearance at this concert? I've only heard Merry Christmas, Darling on YouTube, but I'm curious to know what other songs they sang on stage that evening?

I would love to hear the whole thing, and any other audio only concerts available! (Like The 1975 Valley Forge Music Fair.)

I was wondering if anyone has heard the full version (I think about 20 minutes) of their appearance at this concert? I've only heard Merry Christmas, Darling on YouTube, but I'm curious to know what other songs they sang on stage that evening?

I would love to hear the whole thing, and any other audio only concerts available! (Like The 1975 Valley Forge Music Fair.)
I thought the whole Long Beach Winter Festival Concert was on you tube at one point. Here is Ave Maria

If you look at that you tubers profile you will find all the songs recorded at this event. There just broken up so it's hard to find on you tube. The others are the medley, "It's Christmas Time, Sleep Well etc..and "Silent Night" So there were 4 songs Karen performed live.

Thanks Rick, very much appreciated... It's a big ask, I know, but does anyone know the correct order they performed them?
This thread may help you...I believe this was the correct order of songs.
I believe there was an awards presentation prior to the songs.

Back
Top Bottom