Yesterday Once More 2 LP set

Status
Not open for further replies.

andywithaz

I recieved an original pressing of Yesterday Once More and it is still sealed. I was admiring the cover and I turned it over and the back was upside down. When you turn a record over to look at the back cover it is usually right side up. However, on this one you have to flip it.

Could this be a rare mishap or is everyone of the sets like this :?:

Hi Andrew,

They were all printed that way. I found it strange too. Perhaps they expect us to flip the album over vertically to see the back cover instead of horizontally. It is kind of neat.

I love the look and design of that album. I remember a music store in the Houston Galleria that had a large promotion of it when it was released. It was cool to see all the Yesterday Once More albums all lined up and facing forward on display.

As far as I know, there are 3 different releases:US version, UK version and TV-advertized US version.
I think you guys are talking about the US version. I felt the same way about the upside down back cover.

Incidentally, the UK version needs only flipping horizontally as others.
As to the last one, I only own a copy of a cassette tape version, which was distributed by Silver Eagle Records in 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom