"Yesterday Once More" - The Dinner Theater Show

JohnFB

She was born to belong to the lines of a song...
One of the most popular entertainment venues in the Hershey/Lancaster, PA area - The Dutch Apple Dinner Theater - will be presenting next May the musical revue "Yesterday Once More" featuring the music of the Carpenters, ABBA, Mamas and the Papas, and The 5th Dimension - cost is $75 including buffet dinner - here is the promotional video from New Zealand last year showing the cast and listing the featured songs - apparently, and fortunately, no one is pretending to be Karen (or any of the other stars) - would you go?

If I still lived in western PA (it's been decades), I'd make a trip over, probably. I like all of that music.

It will be interesting to find out if they perform each groups' music separately or have created some kind of medley of songs that blend the music.

It will be interesting to find out if they perform each groups' music separately or have created some kind of medley of songs that blend the music.
Good point - I would think separately - maybe this would cut down on wardrobe changes...???

Back
Top Bottom