Yet more Herb eBay madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm. I know it's a good album, but it's kind of funny to me. mainly because i just saw that album at a music store a couple blocks from my house. around $15 - $20. but still, that person is really dedicated.

Trumpet_1530 said:
hmm. I know it's a good album, but it's kind of funny to me. mainly because i just saw that album at a music store a couple blocks from my house. around $15 - $20. but still, that person is really dedicated.

Heck...run back there, buy it, and resell it on eBay! :D

Unbelievable! Absolutely unbelievable!!

Thank God this was one Alpert CD I bought new. Speaking of which, I encountered a used CD copy in Rasputin a while back for a mere $16. Wonder if I should go back, pick it up and sell it on eBay... if it's still there!

Hey! Who couldn't stand to earn four hundred $$$ in a matter of seven days? All in all, not a bad investment! :tongue:

Jon

...on his wasy to Rasputin, offline...

Shoot...I got a label-side scratch in my own copy that makes the last track unplayable. If I ever see another copy locally, it's for my own use. Two copies?? Profit time! :D I'm a bit perturbed, of course, but my vinyl copy still remains and is in good shape. Even sounds a bit warmer, so I tend to pull that out before the CD.

My Fandango CD is just fine, thank you. In addition, I've got two really clean copies of the LP, plus another LP copy from the AyM series with Spanish titles. As I recall, it's pretty clean too.

I can understand the enthusiasm for Fandango, but over $400 for a CD is a bit much.

Harry
NP: A Certain Smile, A Certain Sadness - Wanderley/Gilberto

What's funny is that if Herb was to release these CDs with a $100 list price, NOBODY ON THIS EARTH would buy them! But they'll buy hissy, poorly-artworked, 80s-era sounding ones for $400 and up. Incredible.

That 80's-era sound may not be as bad as what Univer$al would do with remasters these days...no noised and compressed to sh*t. No thanks...needle drops for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom