YOM Business Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyLoveSongs

Okay, here we go with some stuff from my archives - starting with RC's biz card which is from the mid 1980's. This, of course, is originally from the warehouse which housed the car collection, KC's "Mickey Mouse" collection and the fan club office.

CARPCARD.jpg

Wow, this brings back memories! I remember back in the late 80's, dating a pretty die-hard "groupie" who had an "in" with some in the Carpenter's circle. She use to stop in at the warehouse every now and again and knew Mark Rudolf (Mary's brother), I think it was, who either watched over the collection or worked there, or both (if memory serves me). Anyway, once he let my girlfriend and I see all of Karen's "stuff" that was stored there in a room and take some pictures. I remember having our picture taken looking through the picture-frame used on the A Kind of Hush cover. What a moment that was! I think I need to dig out my stuff in storage and find those pictures!!

Unfortunately, I believe Mark Rudolf has since passed away. Can anyone confirm or deny that? As with most of the Carpenter's circle of people, he was a nice, down-to-earth guy who treated us with great kindness.

Shannon, I believe you are correct about Mark Rudolph passing away. Was it in the last Carps newsletter???

Mark

Actually, I don't remember exactly where I had heard that. But I think it was quite a while after the fan club disbanded. All I can remember is that Mary lost her brother from Leukemia (sp?). But like I said, I can't remember if I read it, or someone told me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom