Your Herb Reissue Pecking Order

Are these still available? If they are, I really should get around to buying some of the post-TJB albums once I get the money to do so.

Are these still available? If they are, I really should get around to buying some of the post-TJB albums once I get the money to do so.
At the last time i checked they still are available but as others have said before Don't drag your feet on these because many of us including myself waited too long to get these in their first runs only to have them out of print or discontinued ( in my case the was the first batch of CD reissues in the late 80s) and thankfully as of now I have at least one physical CD copy of every Herb Alpert title released both TJB and post TJB (with the sole exception of Just you and me) and it's been mentioned that Cds are falling out of favor very fast and fresh physical product will eventually cease to be readily available so I recommend you get what you want as soon as you possibly can so you don't have the regrets many of us have had and wind up having to pay higher prices later Good Luck and Happy Hunting as well as Good listening to you

I wonder if they made a certain number of copies and when they're gone they're gone, or are they "restocking" them at all?

I know that was true with the vinyl, except for Whipped Cream that sold out fast enough that it had a repress. I do want to get another copy of Whipped Cream, actually, but beyond that, the others are already on hand and safely stored on the shelf.

Not sure on the CDs, but I'm thinking that with the less popular titles, we'd better all make sure we have the titles we want before they disappear.

I have a feeling Whipped Cream, in whatever format it survives in, will outlive all of us. :D

Back
Top Bottom