|A1||Who Stole My Monkey||3:36|
|A3||No French, No More||4:06|
|A4||Give Me Back My Wings||4:25|
|B1||Too Many Women||3:19|
|B2||Shades Of Blue||4:18|
|B4||La Ballade De Howard Hebert||5:01|
|B5||Take Me Away||3:39|
- Copyright (c) – Bayou des Mystères
- Copyright (c) – Pillette Music
- Copyright (c) – LeMed Music
- Recorded At – Boudreaux's Studio
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mastered At – Soundworks West
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Accordion [Acadian], Harmonica, Guitar, Vocals – Zachary Richard
- Acoustic Guitar – Kevin Barzas (tracks: B4)
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson
- Backing Vocals – Cruz Frugé, Jimmy Buffett (tracks: A1), Lyn Collins, Oran Guidry Jr., Rita Johnson, T.K. Hulin
- Bass – Didier Alexandre, Oran Guidry Jr. (tracks: B4)
- Cowbell – Marshall Cyr
- Design – Chuck Beeson, Philip Shima*
- Drums – Cruz Frugé (tracks: A2, B5), Joe Hammer
- Engineer [Assistant, The Soundcastle] – Tracy Chisholm
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Lowney
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jim Scott
- Fiddle – Rufus Thibodeaux
- Guitar – Brian Stoltz
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Tommy Shreve
- Keyboards – Craig Légé
- Management – Claude Thomas (2)
- Mandolin [Mandola], Acoustic Guitar – Tommy Comeaux
- Mastered By – John Matousek
- Other [Culinary Support, Assisted By] – Barry Ancelet, Colby Romero, Kerry Boutté, Leroy Bernard, Polly Richard
- Other [Culinary Support] – Chef Pat Mould, Chef Wayne Jean
- Other [Woman In The Room] – Claude Thomas
- Painting – Francis Pavy*
- Photography By [Painting Photo] – William Nettles
- Photography By [Zachary Richard] – Michael Miller (13)
- Producer – Jim Scott, Zachary Richard
- Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Acoustic Guitar – Sonny Landreth
- Saxophone – Steve Berlin
- Supervised By [Location Supervisor] – Eddie Richard
Recorded under the full snow moon at Boudreaux's Studio, Scott, Louisiana with the Omega Audio Mobile.
Mixed at The Soundcastle.
Mastered at Soundworks West.
Technical support: Lafayette Music Co., Music City of Lafayette, Sonar Drums.
Jimmy Buffett appears courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
All songs © 1989 Bayou de Mystères (BMI) except "La Ballade de Howard Hebert" © 1989 Pillette Music / Bayou des Mystères (BMI) and "Who Stole My Monkey" © 1989 Bayou des Mystères / LeMed Music (BMI).
℗ & © 1990 A&M Records, Inc.
Also issued as CD 5302 & as a cassette